News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Are you athletic?

Started by Kman96, August 26, 2012, 09:56:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kman96

Hey, so I, uh, saw the other sporty thread that was on here (it ended pretty badly), and since it's locked, I figured I'd make a new one!!

*no rude or diminishing comments may be directed towards ANYONE, no matter their age- and please keep it on topic!*

I am a swimmer! (since 4 or 5, maybe younger) but because I've done it for so long, I'm just tired of the same Old thing, so I've slow been becoming distanced from the sport (yet faster...?)
I've also joined track as of last year, because I'm surprisingly good at running as well (must be the swimming ;) )

What's your sport?! List it below! :)
Party Hard!
[close]

FSM-Reapr

Yay, sports thread! :D

I go to the gym about 4 times a week and I run a lot. In winter, I play a lot of ice hockey. :D

Bubbles

Haha active people. I stopped playing sports a while ago when I realized that I can never get in shape. Im not fat, my stamina is just really low, I have absolutely no muscle and Im lazy to top it off. Coaches are always trying to get me to play on their random teams since im 6 feet tall -.-

vermilionvermin

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on August 26, 2012, 10:06:47 PMCoaches are always trying to get me to play on their random teams since im 6 feet tall -.-

I'm tall and lanky as well, so people just assume I play sports.  It's usually basketball, but since my sister started playing volleyball I've been getting that too.

Bespinben

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on August 26, 2012, 10:06:47 PMHaha active people. I stopped playing sports a while ago when I realized that I can never get in shape. Im not fat, my stamina is just really low, I have absolutely no muscle and Im lazy to top it off. Coaches are always trying to get me to play on their random teams since im 6 feet tall -.-

Have you applied for this scholarship? http://www.tall.org/scholarships.cfm?CFID=1301828&CFTOKEN=6359237
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Bubbles

Quote from: vermilionvermin on August 26, 2012, 10:13:11 PMI'm tall and lanky as well, so people just assume I play sports.  It's usually basketball, but since my sister started playing volleyball I've been getting that too.
Yeah, a few people want me to play that, but luckily my school doesnt have a team.

Quote from: Bespinben on August 26, 2012, 10:14:09 PMHave you applied for this scholarship? http://www.tall.org/scholarships.cfm?CFID=1301828&CFTOKEN=6359237
Is that for real?  :o

MaestroUGC

Quote from: vermilionvermin on August 26, 2012, 10:13:11 PMI'm tall and lanky as well, so people just assume I play sports.  It's usually basketball, but since my sister started playing volleyball I've been getting that too.
I'm tall and lanky as well, and presume I don't do shit.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Bespinben

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on August 26, 2012, 10:19:29 PMIs that for real?  :o

Well if you google "tall scholarship", it's the very first search result. Seems pretty legit to me.

I'm 5 ft 11 and 3/4 inches XD soooo close to 6 ft
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Bubbles

Haha yeah, but the fact that I'm a girl and the tallest one in my school except this one 6.5 kid is pretty depressing. And awkward.

K-NiGhT

I would be good at football...if I had the drive to actually hit somebody.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

davy

I'm an athlete, and my best component (had to use translate for that word) is the 800m (2:14).
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Bubbles

Why don't you like hitting people? I'm sure after a while you won't feel it as much and it'll just be fun. I have no interest in running and I never will.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: davy on August 26, 2012, 11:04:50 PMI'm an athlete, and my best component (had to use translate for that word) is the 800m (2:14).
2:05:41 Hell yeah.

spitllama

I'm a swimmer too! Buut my college doesn't have a men's team so i just play intramural volleyball now :/
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

davy

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on August 27, 2012, 04:56:17 AM2:05:41 Hell yeah.

You're two years older than me. Just wait, I'll be able to beat that by than.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game