Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts (Full Update with Music, Trailer and Screens!)

Started by B-Kpianist, April 27, 2008, 09:57:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kotorfanboy

Quote from: Gooch on August 12, 2008, 04:29:10 PM
Quote from: Jedesyus on August 10, 2008, 11:49:19 PMLol, ok, I admit I made up all my arguments straight from the top of my head and I dont really hate the new game that much

it's just fun seeing you all get pissed off over something so trivial ;D

stop taking things so seriously haha

just remeber people are entitled to their own opinion and you dont have to flame them for it - as we have just seen, it causes on-going conflict, eh? I hope you've learnt something from this.

oh, and being completely honest, I dont really give a rat's ass about Banjo Kazooie - I'm not a fanboy of the series at all  ;)

just in case you diddnt notice, I dont like it when people tell me what to do - so dont try it - just a hint

and also, to Harvest's insults - go to hell  ;D

woooop-woop-woop-woop (leaves thread)

Thats strangely close to Gamers "My Arrangement" Thread closer...

But, yeah, i've decided upon the Elite when they drop the price (i believe $399) so that means N&B will be MINE! Yeah, dont comment on how i shouldn't get it unless im gonna USE the massive memory, because i WILL, or i would go for the Pro.
Yeah, Banjo is only 3 major storylines along (counting this one) so they HAVEN'T worn out the Gruny plot (unless they try to squeeze in "absolute beauty" or "get my old body back" into the storyline somewhere with this new one. Mario's Bowser storyline is getting stressed (he's starting to use magic, i think its almost worn out) but i can still see possibly 2 more Mario Plots mainly featuring Bowser. Personally, i've enjoyed the alternate main bosses (i.e. Paper Mario). But im not sure who they would ultimately replace Grunty with in the Banjo franchise (unless its the GameMaster or whatever his name is, cant remember), but as far as i can see, Banjo, Kazooie and Grunty is a trio set in stone.

The new character in this game is L.O.G. (Lord of games) and yes that could be a possibility. In any case, I'm getting this game. I hear you can pre-order it from a certain website and its only 30-something dollars  :o

B-Kpianist

Gooch

Im not going to pre-order until i get the Elite, or i just wasted money and the only thin I can do is stare at it should complications arise. Yeah, the Lord of Games could possibly be the next main baddie for Banjo-Fourie (quite possibly the name, never know) depending on how well he is. i mean, what more can Grunty turn into. She's been a witch, and un-dead witch and now a robot...you dont have much more ground to cover.

Super Zombie

Well I can see where you're coming from with getting an Elite. I have the standard (20 gigs) and I run out of space all the time from just demos. Also, it won't be called Banjo Fourie. The reason they didn't call it Banjo Threeie was because it's a whole new generation.

KefkaticFanatic

Another plus of getting an Elite is the upcoming feature of installing games to your hard drive, so it may be a good idea.   You could always just buy a bigger hard drive though.

me irl
[close]

kotorfanboy

My brother has a 20 gig but when he takes it off to college I'm getting my own elite.

Super Zombie

What's the purpose of installing to hard drive? Faster loading, I assume.

kotorfanboy

I think its for faster loading. I don't know how much of a difference it makes though. I want the extra space in case I want to buy XBLA games and xbox originals, and have plenty of room to store them without worry. I can't buy anything yet cuz then it goes on my brother's xbox, and my 256 mb mem card cant transfer that big a file.

KefkaticFanatic

Faster loading is probably the main thing.  You still need the disc to start the game.

me irl
[close]

Gooch

i could buy the bigger drive, but that is typically used by the people who already have a X Box, yet inferior space. Yeah, so, i've totally set my mind on the Elite. Sadly, i wont be able to attain such a machine until i get my 800 dollars as well as the 200 extra dollars for selling one of my "home-grown cattle". I think i can get a whole-lotta X-Box stuff with 1000 dollars. Wow, i've never had that much money at the same time...ever.

Super Zombie

Home grown cattle... You sellin' shrooms?  :) If you need the disc to play it anyway, obviously for anti piracy reasons, there doesn't seem to be much of a point. I guess they're just trying to make consoles more like computers.

Harvest

Faster loading?  I don't have any problems with load times but I've noticed even though GTA was installed on my brothers ps3 the load times are several seconds more than the 360 load times.
-

Super Zombie

Well duh. Load times are always worse on PlayStations. That's because Sony sucks out your soul.

kotorfanboy

Quote from: Harvest on August 15, 2008, 08:45:44 AMFaster loading?  I don't have any problems with load times but I've noticed even though GTA was installed on my brothers ps3 the load times are several seconds more than the 360 load times.

Yea I heard somewhere that the 360 version has 4 of those opening loading screen pictures, and the ps3 has 5 (but sometimes it loads more quickly than others)

Super Zombie

I just mean that playstation games often have horrible loading times.

Also, Kotorfanboy, you might want to scale down your sig. It's kinda big.