Nebbles can arrange! UPDATE: 2/29/2016 - Kirby's Epic Yarn

Started by Nebbles, August 24, 2012, 05:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Quote from: Shadoninja on August 25, 2012, 09:44:15 AMWhat are you going to do next?

Dunno... presumably another really nice, easy piece. XD
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

FluteNinja

That was better than my first arrangement.  Great job Nebbles :)
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

Bubbles

Quote from: Nebbles on August 25, 2012, 09:03:13 PMDunno... presumably another really nice, easy piece. XD

How about the loading screen song from PokePark? That is if you've played it. If you don't want it, I'll arrange it instead.

Nebbles

Bubbles

Aww you should. It extremely kid friendly but adorable all the same

wariopiano

Shadoninja

Quote from: wariopiano on September 06, 2012, 04:41:30 PMCan somone teach me how to arrange?
Do you have skype? if yes, you should be added to the arrangement help group.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

TheZeldaPianist275

Wariopiano, if you do want to learn, why don't you make a topic in the "Help" board.  Like Shado said, there is a process for learning to arrange.  Better do it over there than hijacking someone's submission thread.

For starters, this might help.

Nebbles

I think I know what song I plan on arranging next... hopefully I can get it done!

wariopiano

I have tried arranging so many times and never could. i will just be patient for songs i request.

MoboMoga

Quote from: wariopiano on September 08, 2012, 07:33:53 AMI have tried arranging so many times and never could. i will just be patient for songs i request.

Oh wariopiano, I know how you feel. I only joined NSM just to ask for sheets. But I tried to arrange, and it actually worked!! If you put you heart into it, then you can very much arrange. I believe that everyone has potential to arrange.

wariopiano

Im to old to learn something long term :(

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

wariopiano

spitllama

We want more arrangements! *grabs pitchfork*
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012