Yugi's Arrangements. (10/11/15 Undertale)

Started by Yugi, August 22, 2012, 10:12:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireArrow

No offense, but I don't entirely agree with Dons advice. Not because it isn't correct, it absolutely is, but when your arranging an orchestrated song, and it doesn't feel powerful or full in enough, then it usually means your missing voices or simplifying what's already there. That being said, when your arranging a song that uses strings, I find you always need to spell out the entire chord whether or not the original actually does (don't ask me why, it just sounds the best.)

If there's any other song your talking about in particular, let me know and I'll see how much I can help you.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Yugi

Original one was kinda inacurrate so...

[N64]The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Song of Double Time:
[ZIP]

FireArrow

Is there any way you can make it accel faster in notepad? Also, there's a ritardando at measure 3.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Yugi

Yugi

[NDS] Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

Pursuit ~ Cornered:
[ZIP]

Is this good enough to upload to youtube?

NasiDe

I think it sounds really good and I like it a lot. Immediately printed and did a sight read through it.

I wouldn't really know about 'good enough' for YouTube or not (since I don't particularly enjoy watching sheets on YouTube and such), but I definitely love your work on it a whole lot!

Yugi

Why thank you.

[WII] Mega Man 9

Galaxy Fantasy (Galaxy Man Stage)
[ZIP][MUS]

Could someone please help me with the ending?

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

Yugi

I use Notepad 2012, so I can't change it without messing up the song.

Also, I added around 3 of my arrangments to youtube, and I want to know if any of my other arrangments could go up to youtube.

(btw, the arrangments are WT:E, Cornered, and N's Room.

Yugi

DonValentino

Yugi

[SNES] Final Fantasy VI:

The Devil's Lab:
[ZIP] [MUS]

Can someone change it to E Major, and change all the E flats to D Sharps, A Flats to G Sharps, D flats to C Sharps, and G Flats to F Sharps?

DonValentino

Jompa

It isn't in E major, it's C# minor - so those C naturals have to be B sharps - ALL of them!
The G natural in measure#16 should be a F double sharp.
The A sharp in measure#22 should be B flat - because we are defending to an A.
That A sharp in measure#30 should be a B flat.
Birdo for Smash