News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Yugi's Arrangements. (10/11/15 Undertale)

Started by Yugi, August 22, 2012, 10:12:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireArrow

Oh, well, can I have a link to the actual song? I kinda need that to go over it...
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Yugi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=133XS4udsx0

EDIT: GODDAMMIT WHY DO I KEEP GETTING WRONG VERSIONS

FireArrow

Yugi

[SNES] Chrono Trigger

Lucca's Theme:
[ZIP][MUX]

Could someone please make the right hand from measure 7 on a 8va?

thx in advance

FireArrow

Here you go!

It looks really good! I'll take a closer look at it later just in case.

Also, I can do those fireman changes for you  if you want me to (I have full finale now.)

Yugi

FireArrow

Your gonna like this - I was right you were wrong. I'll give you more details when I finish editing Fire Man, but I was wrong on a lot of thing (this is why it's taking so long.)

FireArrow

MUS

There was so much wrong with my first post that it's almost embarrassing. Anyways, this is actually how it goes, besides measure 17 onward, which I had to move around a bit. Contrary to my first post, you actually got 2 of the voices perfectly, so good job!

Yugi

Yugi

[WII] Mega Man 9

Hornet Dance (Hornet Man's Theme):
[ZIP]

i want this game  :(

Also, feel free to tell me that there are things wrong with the arrangement, and I'll fix them in the morning.

FireArrow

The 3 flats should of been a pretty big clue that it's in Cm, I changed it for you because I know you can't do that in notepad. However, try to get the key sig before you start notated it next time.

MUS

I fixed measure 8 and 12. I'd go over the part after that because you're missing some notes and adding unnecessary ones.

Other then that good job!

Yugi

[PC] The Binding of Issac

Pride
[ZIP]

Could someone please give me some advice on how to make this stronger? This (in my opinion), is probably the main flaw in this arrangment and my arrangments in general.

DonValentino

Quote from: Yugi on June 23, 2013, 12:33:25 AMCould someone please give me some advice on how to make this stronger? This (in my opinion), is probably the main flaw in this arrangment and my arrangments in general.

Well, dynamics and chords usually help. I've never listened to the actual song, but I would leave it like this: MUS

I wrote the names of the chords below, but you can delete them if you want. You can also add octaves to the eighths of the right hand if you want to complicate it more, but it's perfectly fine like that. :)
Oh, and it's in E minor.

Anyways, don't get too excited and start adding impossible chords and stuff. My advice is: Add things, but still keep it playable.

Nice little tune btw! Very well composed.

Yugi

Thanks for the help!

And if you want, I can give you the OST.

DonValentino

You're welcome! And no, thanks, I already have  the songs I like from the game in my favorites in Youtube. :)