News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

MIDI/PDF - MUS... Again.

Started by JDMEK5, August 22, 2012, 04:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDMEK5

I really hate to have to ask this of people and I don't unless absolutely necessary.

I need someone to do me the huge favor of converting the following arrangement to an MUS.

Pokémon Snap - Stone Valley - [MIDI] [PDF] [YouTube][/url]

I know it's not completely accurate, but I'm going to address that after the MUS is done.
But if you have any comments that would make it more accurate, please tell me.

By the way, the reason I need someone else to convert it for me, is because of the grace notes. If there's an easier way to go about it, please tell me.

Huge thanks go to anyone who can and does help even a little!
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

JDMEK5

So... Can anyone help me?

Is there an easier way?
(for example, do it myself and get someone else to put in the grace notes after)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

JDMEK5

This is the only way I can do this to get it on the site... So, I'm kinda in a pickle.. Anyone have a bit of time on their hands?... Anyone?? Please?

My Arrangements

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

JDMEK5

Quote from: Shadoninja on September 03, 2012, 07:39:58 PMI hope you don't mind if I use you as a guinea pig.
Not one bit! I have to get this into MUS form, as part of my huge Pokémon Snap Project.

My Arrangements

Shadoninja

Quote from: JDMEK5 on September 04, 2012, 03:17:36 PMNot one bit! I have to get this into MUS form, as part of my huge Pokémon Snap Project.
Excellent. Give some feedback about how easy it was to use and how clear the instructions were and if theres anything I should add.

JDMEK5

It works great! It's quite simple to use, and it doesn't glitch out like some other things do..
But what if the grace note has to be a sharp or flat? That's something you might want to work in there..
But it's really sweet!

My Arrangements

Shadoninja

Quote from: JDMEK5 on September 04, 2012, 05:16:55 PMIt works great! It's quite simple to use, and it doesn't glitch out like some other things do..
But what if the grace note has to be a sharp or flat? That's something you might want to work in there..
But it's really sweet!
Can you highlight it in simple entry and press the "+" or "-" keys to sharpen/flat them? I'll add those into the instructions

JDMEK5

My Arrangements