News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Mario Kart Wii Parties

Started by Mashi, August 22, 2012, 11:04:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

We should exchange Friend Codes and have Mario Kart Wii Parties.
Discuss.

Mashi: 3008 8931 2940
Dude: 2150 2360 6728
Wrydryn: 1762 7989 8965
MaestroUGC: 2752 3301 1251
spitllama: 0302 0196 9347
fabbemannen: 3910 1838 2816

Dude

Yes.

FC in a sec.

2150 2360 6728

MaestroUGC

I'll be back later, once I replace my copy of MKWii.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Zunawe

If only I owned this game. . .
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SlowPokemon

I don't use my Wii, it has a bad habit of randomly shutting off after 30 minutes to an hour of playing... Mashi, you should get a 3DS so we could play Mario Kart 7 which is more fun D: And you could play 999 and other DS games you've been deprived of....
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

I don't own the game, and anyway, I'm horrible at the Wii version oh god...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

The Wii version is the best when you're playing with a bunch of friends <3 because the controls are a bit more difficult than previous games and you all end up swearing unintelligibly at each other
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Mashi

Pffft.
You all have evidently never seen Whirr and I play Mario Kart Wii.
We make the concentration of fun in time denser than a blackhole.

Nebbles

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 22, 2012, 05:42:42 PMThe Wii version is the best when you're playing with a bunch of friends <3 because the controls are a bit more difficult than previous games and you all end up swearing unintelligibly at each other

that happens in any mario multiplayer game I play anyway

Mashi

I don't understand how the controls are difficult on the Wii version, however.
B to brake/reverse, + to accelerate, arrows to use an Item, rotate Wiimote to turn.
How is that complicated???

Nebbles

I think I turn the wiimote too hard. XD That's my own problem, though.

Zunawe

Quote from: Mashi on August 22, 2012, 06:28:03 PMI don't understand how the controls are difficult on the Wii version, however.
B to brake/reverse, + to accelerate, arrows to use an Item, rotate Wiimote to turn.
How is that complicated???
I wouldn't say complicated. Unorthodox and less precise. Doesn't make it less fun. Mostly because everybody has the same handicap.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Mashi

I don't know about any of you, but rotating a wheel to turn is probably one of the easiest aspects of the game.  In fact, I find it perhaps even better than an analogue stick, because it makes it much easier to turn at different degrees.  But that's just me, anyhow.

Zunawe

I don't know. It's just a control aspect we're not used to. I don't play it a lot, so I'm just speaking from personal experience.

I program things

MaestroUGC

If I can time trial everything with the wheel, then it can't be that bad. Of course since then I've been primarily been using the nunchuck controls.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.