News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

TWG XXXVII - Time for a History Lesson

Started by MaestroUGC, August 19, 2012, 06:40:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

And FDR and his wife were fifth cousins once removed XD Family marriage

MaestroUGC

They did things differently back in the day.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Bubbles

She was born Eleanor Roosevelt too... Does that mean her full name would be Eleanor Roosevelt Roosevelt?

the_last_sheikah

Inbred presidents aside, you guys are wrong about me.  I tricked davy with my claim, I edited a message just like he did, and he revealed to me that bubbles is the real brutal.  And from Mashi's PM to me, I think kman might be jackson, though mashi still thinks that's my role.  I figure if we lynch the brutal today, there will still be enough humans to insta the remaining wolf next phase.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

MaestroUGC

Just the Royalty of old, it's important to keep it in the family.

Mashi

Bubbles

oh noez guise im teh brutal you figured me out

Mashi

Bubbles

Theres so much double crossing in this game its ridiculous. Is it always like this?

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Mashi

No, not usually.  The Wolves were really desperate this game with not knowing each other though.  I sort of feel bad for them since we were able to trick them all!  If we didn't, they may have dominated, however.

MaestroUGC

Kman96

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on August 29, 2012, 01:44:09 PMInbred presidents aside, you guys are wrong about me.  I tricked davy with my claim, I edited a message just like he did, and he revealed to me that bubbles is the real brutal.  And from Mashi's PM to me, I think kman might be jackson, though mashi still thinks that's my role.  I figure if we lynch the brutal today, there will still be enough humans to insta the remaining wolf next phase.

hey, ive got a great idea- if sheikah here really is surrendering, with revealing his brutal wolf partner, think about this:
FSM could use his nullifying on bubbles, so that if we lynch bubbles, we can get away without anyone being brutaled, and even after the night phase, like sheikah said, we'd have enough humans to insta him, and boom! game is won, victory for teh humanz.

seems solid to me.
Party Hard!
[close]

Mashi

Bubbles

Actually Mashi, he's right. If FSM nullifies me, Ill lose my brutaling power!  But wait, didn't kman say that he stole it using his catherine powers?