News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

TWG XXXVII - Time for a History Lesson

Started by MaestroUGC, August 19, 2012, 06:40:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davy

Post indirectly related to this game (would be a twc post if I was a twc member).

Mashi and Maestro, we now that you guys like joking about the game, but I do think that you went a bit to far yesterday.

Saying that the game has ended while it actually didn't may cause players to reveal information that was meant for post-game (spitllama nearly did), and caused confusion among players that was definately unnecessairy. Also it breaks the rule that a host should be ambiguous.

Also, putting a twc note above a post that is not representing the truth is imo clearly abuse of it. You even used perfect grammar, so there was no way to be sure that you were joking.

I know that punishing players is completely in your hands, but please, don't do this again. It's pretty anoying.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

FSM-Reapr

FSM-Reapr

Mashi

But why would we randomly cancel the game without explanation?  And why would MaestroUGC or I end the game without locking it?  There would be no reason to do so.  I apologise if you believe we went too far, but it seemed rather evident that we were simply being frivolous.

But anyway, everyone claim Caligula or Jackson to davy.  Include whom you wolfed, the time you did so, and reasons why.

FSM-Reapr

It feels so awesome that you guys don't doubt me anymore! :D

And Mashi, plz chat with me.

spitllama

I'm with Davy. I knew that you guys were joking, but I was really going to post information just cause I felt that it was misuse of mod powers. You had sudsy floating spheres completely confused, and who knows about everyone else. Mods have never used the red "TWC post" thing before, so when you used it, it looked completely legitimate. I love your funnies Mashi, your sense of humor makes these games-- but id probably separate them from your authority in the forum.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

spitllama

Sorry I'm dead again. Will post in TWG comments from now on :(
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Bubbles

How many variations of "bubbles" are there?

MaestroUGC

89*and rising.

*Current data is out of date as of 5 minutes ago.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Mashi

spitllama, you were going to post information to spite me??? :( :( :(

I still don't see the ruckus for a little fun, but I'll refrain from doing anything similar in the future if you're all going to be so fastidious about it.  Sorry for any confusion caused then!

MaestroUGC

I didn't feel like this needed to be pointed out, but at no point should players be harrassing or theatening other players.

I realize that this game can get rather intense and downright maddening, but behavior like that is not called for, and will not be accepted.

Keep your cool, guys,
MaestroUGC, the Appalled.

Jub3r7

Quote from: spitllama on August 25, 2012, 09:07:54 AMMods have never used the red "TWC post" thing before, so when you used it, it looked completely legitimate.
Just saying, Mashi does that all the time. (I don't see what the big deal is.) Anyways, I'm done talking, sorry.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

MaestroUGC

Teams:

European Royalty:
Henry VIII (England)Wolf Painter (Red)
Louis XIV (France)Human (Green)
Catherine II, the Great (Russia)Human (Green)

American Legends:
George WashingtonHuman (Green)
Andrew JacksonWolf (Red)
Abraham LincolnHuman (Green)

Ancient Rulers:
Alexander the Great (Greece)Human (Green)
Emperor Caligula (Rome)Brutal Wolf (Red)
Cleopatra (Egypt)Human (Green)

20th Century Trifecta:
Franklin Delano RooseveltGuardian (Blue)
Joseph Stalin - Master Wolf (Green)
Winston ChurchillSeer (Blue)

Players:
1. King Mashi I, the Frivolous
2. King Vermillionvermin III, the Bold
3. Queen Bubbles, the Just
4. President K. Dashiell Night, the Exile
5. Emperor Dude, the Popular
6. Czar Spitllama II, the Ambitious
7. Pharoah Kman, the Distracted
8. Prime Minister F.S.M. Reapr, the Mad
9. Imperator Davy Caesar, the Prudent
10. Sultan Shadowkirby, the Vain
11. President Jub3r7, the Gentle
12. Kaiser Sheikah, the Martyr

Sultan Shadowkirby was mauled by a tiger while in the bathroom. How the tiger even got in the palace still baffles officials.

It is now Day 3, the phase ends Wednesday, Aug 29 at 1:00AM CST

Mashi

davy

Please don't insta me yet, making a defence post.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game