News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

TWG XXXVII - Time for a History Lesson

Started by MaestroUGC, August 19, 2012, 06:40:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

The only way I could think of that a wolf would have knew that spit was the guardian was through jub. This would mean that Jub really was a wolf, and in fact was Stalin (through the process of elimination). When the other wolves pmed him, either mashi, spit, or verm told jub that spit was FDR. He then passed the information onto the other wolves, knowing that he would eventually die. This still doesn't explain why jub was wolfed, unless one of the wolves didn't believe him.

I myself don't believe any of this, but it's a theory.

davy

I can think of another way the wolf would know that spit was the guard, and that's through Mashi.

He said himself that he obtained logs, and knows all the roles. However, considering the fact that both dude and Shadow haven't contributed much to the game yet, I don't think it was possible for verm to be sure that Mashi was a human. Futhermore, Mashi was the one who brought up the fact that the wolves knew that spit was FDR, while it could also be a wolf that did not know that verm could be guarded (see bubbles' post).

Also, Bubbles editted a post D:
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

MaestroUGC

At no point, for any reason, are players allowed to edit their posts.

I'm not sure if Bubbles knew this rule or not, so I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt. If somebody can prove that her edit was malicious, then I'll handle it within the game, it's up to TWC Members to handle any sort of punishment beyond that. If I see anybody editing a post, there will be consequences. I will not tolerate cheating of any sort.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Bubbles

Oops I forgot that. If you guys really want to know, when I spelled the word "dead" my iPod corrected it to "dd", and I didn't realize it until I posted it.

vermilionvermin

TWC POST:  Seems like a mistake.  No further action will be taken unless people have reason to believe it was anything more than that.

K-NiGhT

Okay I've missed a whole bunch, as it appears. Are we going through with this KiTB or not?
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

davy

Quote from: K-NiGhT on August 23, 2012, 04:34:43 AMOkay I've missed a whole bunch, as it appears. Are we going through with this KiTB or not?

No we're waiting for Mashi's plan that stops Stalin.
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: davy on August 22, 2012, 11:16:57 PMThis does, however, mean that if FSM is Stalin, which I think he is, he could move a vote from another player to me, so that I will be lynched anyway, but in that case, FSM will just reveal that he is a wolf, so you will have a good lynching target after all.
WHAT!!! I CAME UP THAT STALIN COULD RUIN THAT PLAN! WITHOUT ME NO ONE WOULD HAVE NOTICED THAT, AND YOU THINK I'M STALIN???!!! Then why would ruin my own plan? ???

Mashi

Quote from: davy on August 22, 2012, 11:49:43 PMI can think of another way the wolf would know that spit was the guard, and that's through Mashi.

He said himself that he obtained logs, and knows all the roles. However, considering the fact that both dude and Shadow haven't contributed much to the game yet, I don't think it was possible for verm to be sure that Mashi was a human. Futhermore, Mashi was the one who brought up the fact that the wolves knew that spit was FDR, while it could also be a wolf that did not know that verm could be guarded (see bubbles' post).
I only learnt the Roles about 10 minutes before the Phase ended (when vermilionvermin sent me the PM) and there was no reason for any of the Wolves to even attempt to wolf vermilionvermin unless privy to either an inactive or dead Guardian.  I take that NSMers are smart enough to not wolf based on an inactive Guardian, because that's all chance.  Therefore, the other real possibility is that one of the Wolves knew that the Guardian was dead somehow.  Maybe someone let it slip somehow (I find this unlikely, but it's the only logical explanation I can think of), but I don't know.

Anyhow, I think that the plan I have may work, but it would require a bit of activity and perhaps even luck, in that regard.  The plan would be more surefire if enacted it next Day Phase.  I already have another suspicious character that I'm thinking of lynching, but I'm still ambivalent towards what course we should take.  For now, I'm going to wait for the seering result.  I'll probably be home late today (~10PM EST), so I'll try to accomplish a couple of things at that time.

FSM-Reapr

I suggest we get rid of BOTH of us. There's no sure way to prove the real Cleo. You get rid of me first, than Davy. Opinions? It would be one wolf down and the Cleo.

davy

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on August 23, 2012, 05:41:17 AMWHAT!!! I CAME UP THAT STALIN COULD RUIN THAT PLAN! WITHOUT ME NO ONE WOULD HAVE NOTICED THAT, AND YOU THINK I'M STALIN???!!! Then why would ruin my own plan? ???

Well, maybe because you were scared that I would notice it earlier than you, and as you have been making quite some wolfish moves, that could cause you to be lynched.

Quote from: Mashi on August 23, 2012, 07:02:19 AMAnyhow, I think that the plan I have may work, but it would require a bit of activity and perhaps even luck, in that regard.  The plan would be more surefire if enacted it next Day Phase.  I already have another suspicious character that I'm thinking of lynching, but I'm still ambivalent towards what course we should take.  For now, I'm going to wait for the seering result.  I'll probably be home late today (~10PM EST), so I'll try to accomplish a couple of things at that time.

As you are the alliance leader, I'd say that I would trust your plan, however, since I have a plan too (which I posted in an earlier post), I think you should consider which of our plans is the best by the following aspects:

• Does it make sure we'll know who's the real cleo?
  • Do we lynch the wolf fast enough to prevent him from forming an alliance and screwing us over?
  • Will it have a change of killing the real cleo?

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on August 23, 2012, 08:31:26 AMI suggest we get rid of BOTH of us. There's no sure way to prove the real Cleo. You get rid of me first, than Davy. Opinions? It would be one wolf down and the Cleo.

Than, we'd have lost a human, which is very valuable since we have no guardian anymore. There is at least one way to prove the real cleo, which I described in my first post of this phase. Also, Mashi might come up with anotherone.

Bubbles

I kinda agree with FSM's plan to just kill them both. I think we should set up the KiaB between him a davy, and if nothing is proven when one dies we kill the other.

Besides figuring out who's the real Cleo, what about all the inactives? Should we do something about them?

MaestroUGC

New Rule:

11. Since dead players can come back for Phase 0, there is to be no direct communication between living and dead players. This means no PMs, Private Chats, or or anything pertaining to the game. Dead players can still observe as always, as there's nothing I can do to stop them, there can just not be any direct communication.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: davy on August 23, 2012, 12:14:36 PMWell, maybe because you were scared that I would notice it earlier than you, and as you have been making quite some wolfish moves, that could cause you to be lynched.
What wolfish moves? ??? And scared? Still doesn't make sense to screw my plan.

And my previous plan was just a reaction test. Because we would lose 3 humans and one wolf. And Brutal Wolf might not be even dead yet. I sent Mashi a PM right after my post to prove that was a reaction test.

My opinions of Davy, which could totally be vice-versa to me:

He's Stalin, because he seems very confident maybe because the seer could seer him green, and think he's the Cleo.

I'll post more later. GTG.

davy

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on August 23, 2012, 09:35:39 PMWhat wolfish moves? ??? And scared? Still doesn't make sense to screw my plan.

And my previous plan was just a reaction test. Because we would lose 3 humans and one wolf. And Brutal Wolf might not be even dead yet. I sent Mashi a PM right after my post to prove that was a reaction test.

My opinions of Davy, which could totally be vice-versa to me:

He's Stalin, because he seems very confident maybe because the seer could seer him green, and think he's the Cleo.

I'll post more later. GTG.

I would be able to post the wolfish moves, but I have to go to internship (that's what translate says) today, so I post the moves when I return.

Also, Mashi, as you are our alliance leader, shound't you tell us what plan we're going to do? Also, Has the Seer allready spoken to you?