The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

TWG XXXVII - Time for a History Lesson

Started by MaestroUGC, August 19, 2012, 06:40:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

FSM-Reapr

spitllama

Then we have the potential of lynching 4 humans with no real way to confirm the other counterclaimer. And all roles are public.

Me thinks no?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Mashi

Because we're obviously going to be able to discern Wolves better out of 12 Players instead of 2 a pair.

spitllama

It would be more useful to follow through with davy's plan right now to have a leader figure who accepts claims. Have public claims ever worked?
Submissions Page

FSM-Reapr

spitllama

We're talking about public claiming every role.
Submissions Page

Mashi

Yes, they have.
But davy's plan sounds good too, after reading it.  I'll look into it though, to make sure that there are absolutely no flaws to it.

FSM-Reapr

Davy, are you saying that either you or me is a wolf?

Bubbles

Ahh this is alot more confusing than the first game (manhunt) that I played XD Too many terms for things and too much reverse psychology

vermilionvermin

So I've been thinking this through, and I've decided that whether or not we have everyone claim, it'd be a good idea to have at least some figurehead out there.  I think my role puts me in an optimal position to be that figurehead.

I am ALEXANDER THE GREAT.

Basically, my power only works if one of my teammates is dead.  Conveniently, Cleopatra is my teammate.  Thus, I propose that we lynch one of Davy and FSM tomorrow.  If I'm able to steal the Seer's spy power (or anyone else's) then Cleopatra or Caligula is dead.  Unless Caligula gets wolfed Night 1, that will tell us whether or not we lynched Cleopatra.

vermilionvermin

I'd like to start receiving claims soon.  We should try to get as many claims in as possible before the phase ends.

If you're thinking I'm a wolf fake-claiming, it's pretty illogical for me to do so!  At the time that I was claiming, I think Bubbles was online, and I know Mashi and Kman were in the chat with me.  That's three people who, if they were really Alexander, would throw off my claiming.  Consider the fact that Jub, Davy, and FSM are all already proven to be not Alexander.  That means that there was better than a 33% chance I'd be counterclaimed.  Given my antics, I wouldn't be surprised at all if people were to lynch me over my counterclaimer.

Also consider the fact that there's not a whole lot to lose if you claim to me!  There's already a potential for a massclaim, which would make anything I did absolutely useless, and the fact that I posted my plan to check for Cleopatra would give the real Alexander a way to prove himself and help the humans.

MaestroUGC

Notice:

10. Each player can only hold one power at a time.

Thank you,
Grand-Emperor Maestro, "the Omniscient"
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

So how do these wolfings work? Since the wolves don't know each other and they all send in different votes, right?