News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

TWG XXXVII - Time for a History Lesson

Started by MaestroUGC, August 19, 2012, 06:40:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

My mouth just dropped open. Is this real?

davy

A defense post? You claimed wolf

davy

I tried the same strategy as jub, and I got to say it worked. The message I posted when I claimed wolf was fake. The following was the original message:

All I had to do was edit the date, reciever, time, and the body of the message. Than I just moved the horizontal bar under the body up so that I didn't have to move my sig.

Also, note that the message sent to jub has a time stam of 1AM, but I did complain about the fact that I didn't want phases to end at 1AM, so why would I be awake at that moment? Futhermore, 1AM in my timezone is 8PM EST, so at least one of you should have seen me in who's online.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Mashi

Cool, then reveal all your claims.
And I'll know if you don't reveal any claims because I saw which Players in the game viewed and sent messages using Whois Online.

Bubbles

Um, excuse me if I'm wrong, it that means that from June 22nd, you've only made 3 posts?

Bubbles

Wit I am wrong  :P sorry got caught up in the moment

Ignore everythingi say today because apparently I need sleep

davy

Also, Kman is the brutal wolf and FSM is Jackson.

And what coincedence, Shadow got wolf'd

FSM sent me a message in which he revealed Mashi's role, and due to that I'm not going to post it here, I'll sent it to Mashi in just a few seconds.

Quote from: Mashi on August 26, 2012, 11:14:24 PMCool, then reveal all your claims.
And I'll know if you don't reveal any claims because I saw which Players in the game viewed and sent messages using Whois Online.

Mashi, note that players could sent messages not related to TWG, or are a human asking questions about the TWG. In the occaision that I don't reveal a message from a player who was sending a message during the night phase, it might be due to the above reason.
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Mashi

You forgot to mention the_last_sheikah's claim to you.
Might I add that he was seered Red?
:P

davy

Quote from: Mashi on August 26, 2012, 11:49:44 PMYou forgot to mention the_last_sheikah's claim to you.
Might I add that he was seered Red?
:P

Sheikah didn't claim to me. The fact that you might have seen him sending messages does not prove that he actually claimed to me.
Might I add that their is a possibility that the painter is still alive but just didn't claim to me, painted Sheikah red, and that K-Night might have actually been Stalin?

Mashi

Yes, the Wolf Painter is still alive and randomly decided to paint a Player Red instead of painting himself/herself Green even though there's evidence to believe that the Wolf Painter, being K-NiGhT, is already dead and paintings therefore no longer exist in the game.

Also, I suppose that means that we'll be waiting for the_last_sheikah to give an explanation (and a screenshot) then!

davy

Quote from: Mashi on August 27, 2012, 12:15:15 AMYes, the Wolf Painter is still alive and randomly decided to paint a Player Red instead of painting himself/herself Green even though there's evidence to believe that the Wolf Painter, being K-NiGhT, is already dead and paintings therefore no longer exist in the game.

Also, I suppose that means that we'll be waiting for the_last_sheikah to give an explanation (and a screenshot) then!

Yeah, the painter paints as random as the seer seers obviously. I guess that the seer decided to seer sheikah because you told him that he was sending messages, and if the seer can seer a player for that reason, why wouldn't the painter paint for the same reason?

Ok, let's wait for sheikah.

Mashi

I didn't tell anyone my seering target, so nope.
And the Painter wouldn't single out the_last_sheikah out of all the Players viewing their messages to Paint.  If the theoretical Wolf Painter that isn't still alive painted anyone, it would be himself/herself the colour Green.

davy

Quote from: Mashi on August 27, 2012, 12:22:33 AMI didn't tell anyone my seering target, so nope.
And the Painter wouldn't single out the_last_sheikah out of all the Players viewing their messages to Paint.  If the theoretical Wolf Painter that isn't still alive painted anyone, it would be himself/herself the colour Green.

Ok, that's what you believe. I don't see a reason to continue arguing about this, but I still think that a painter could have painted sheikah.

also:
Quote from: Mashi on August 27, 2012, 12:22:33 AMIf the theoretical Wolf Painter that isn't still alive painted anyone, it would be himself/herself the colour Green.

OMG a dead painter can paint himself!!!!!!!

FSM-Reapr

Davy, I false-claimed to you. There's no way I could be a wuff.

Davy

FSM-Reapr

Mashi has all the proof, that I'm the Cleo.

And I see your plan. So you are Stalin, and Kman is Brutal. But the real Jackson claimed to you, and since I said to you that I "wasn't" able to send in a wolving PM, because I'm human makes you doubt that I was lying in my claim.  And btw, I would like to see a screenshot, where I "told" you Mashi's role. That's right, you can't even proof yourself.

Mashi

the_last_sheikah
Safetying for a moment.  If at least, just to humour the game.

Quote from: davy on August 26, 2012, 11:38:26 PM
???