TWG XXXVII - Time for a History Lesson

Started by MaestroUGC, August 19, 2012, 06:40:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

I'm going to reveal my plan to a Player or two, but not to the entire thread, because the Wolves could counter it if they knew what it was.
Anyhow, I'm thinking that we should save the plan for next Day Phase, to make it easier to prepare for.  Although I'm fairly confident that I know which is the Wolf between davy and FSM-Reapr, I would like to protract any lynching between them until next Day Phase to be safer.
I already know whom else we could lynch this Phase (and I'm virtually positive that this person is a Wolf and is not the Brutal Wolf as of last night), so we could lynch that person.

Also, sorry for not posting yesterday.  I developed a paining headache late in the night and my short nap of repose turned into a lengthy slumber.

Mashi

Also, if we do go through with lynching another Player, everyone must come to the chat.  We're going to need to Insta the Player if we want to avoid him/her uniting the Wolves.  I think that most Players have free time later at night, so everyone come at 10PM EST (or earlier!) to discuss.

Mashi

Actually, I'm the new alliance leader, I don't need to ask for permission for this.
Okay, everyone, we're going to delay the davy - FSM-Reapr plan to next Day Phase (it would be too difficult to orchestrate now anyway) and we're going to vote for the suspicious Player and I'll explain why in the chat at 10PM EST so that we can Insta him.

FSM-Reapr

Yes, everybody do what Mashi says. Because if no wolves aren't dead yet, and if we now would lynch a human/brutal wolf, we would lose.

FSM-Reapr

davy

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

davy

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Kman96

Holy moly. It's about time I posted...School can take a lot out of someone.

Mashi, I find it slightly suspicious that you're withholding information, but because you're doing for the sake of protecting it against the wolves, I think I'll let it slide...because I (hope) know that you'll do something to make the best of Verm's recent passing :'(

...another thing I dont understand is this: If you are fairly certain who the wolf is between FSM and davy, why not tell us now so we can off a wolf?  Instead, you'd rather wait another night phase- for what? I don't see what that could possibly have us to gain... please help me understand your viewpoint a little more.

safety on Shadowkirby. <<He told me to. Plus, he hasn't been active at all, so WHO KNOW'S what he's up to...?
Party Hard!
[close]

Mashi

I'm fairly certain about who's the Wolf between FSM-Reapr and davy, but not certain enough.  Why would I depend on chance this Day Phase when there's a surefire way to lynch the Wolf next Day Phase?

Also, could you clarify why shadowkirby told you to safety him?
Also, you had better show up to the chat at 10PM EST, Mister!!!

Bubbles

Mashi, you should probably tell someone your plan to lynch the wolf the next day phase. Saying you know which one is the wolf makes you a target, and if you're killed we're back to square one.

Mashi

I'm going to send everything I know and plan to another Player before next Night Phase ends, don't worry.
Also, you need to come to the chat at 10PM EST as well, Ma'am!!!

Kman96

Quote from: Mashi on August 24, 2012, 01:06:41 PMAlso, could you clarify why shadowkirby told you to safety him?
Also, you had better show up to the chat at 10PM EST, Mister!!!

This can all be explained in one answer:

I have a swim meet tonight starting at 6 PM AST, so I will be unavailable from 4:30 AST to about 11 or so...I will most likely be offline (It might say I'm online, but I'll be away) until then, missing the phase ending. I asked shadow who I should safety, because I honestly don't have uber strong suspicions of anyone at the moment, so he just told me to safety him...Also I'm at school :/

another thing: I will be online constantly, not necessarily for this game, but because I am diligently working hard on my Post Game!!! yay! :D  So that should be up in a week or two. I still have more story to write.

This is probably my last post until after my Swim meet.
Party Hard!
[close]

Bubbles

Quote from: Mashi on August 24, 2012, 01:13:07 PMI'm going to send everything I know and plan to another Player before next Night Phase ends, don't worry.
Also, you need to come to the chat at 10PM EST as well, Ma'am!!!

I might. I don't know if I'll be able to be there, but if I can't I'll still be on the forums.

MaestroUGC

I have been murdered in a violent coup d'état, the game is now over.

Post game will be up shortly. There is no winner. Blame Mashi.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Bubbles