TWG XXXVII - Time for a History Lesson

Started by MaestroUGC, August 19, 2012, 06:40:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kman96

WHAT.

Fastest Day phase EVER.

13 hours FTW!

Oh god, what do we do now? Jub seemed a little more human after that posted log...gosh this is why I find TWG so frustrating...
Party Hard!
[close]

FSM-Reapr

Oh wait, sorry, you can't take my power. Forget what I said.

Also what happened? ??? Everybody claimed to Jub but did he pass those informations?

Now Churchill should claim and guardian protect the seer. imo

ninja'd

Kman96

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 21, 2012, 12:06:54 PMIt is now Night 2, the phase ends Thursday, Aug 23 at 1:00AM CST
Wolfings are due by Wednesday, Aug 22 at 1:00AM CST

fixed.
Party Hard!
[close]

MaestroUGC

Yes, that was from assuming the phase ended normally.

The phase ends Thursday, Aug 23 at 1:00AM CST
Wolfings are due by Wednesday, Aug 22 at 1:00AM CST
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

FSM-Reapr

FSM-Reapr

Mashi is doing Unknown Action!!! D:

eww...

Mashi

I was sending a PM to vermilionvermin.

Kman96

so this early phase end means that Henry VIII used his power already? that means now we have a defenseless wolf!

although, finding him will be harder now. who did the seer...seer last night? and what was the result. that might help us in our search.
Party Hard!
[close]

davy

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on August 21, 2012, 12:08:30 PMSomething isn't right here... :-\

Well I fail to see what's not right, would you care to clarify?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

FSM-Reapr

That I'm the Cleo. That's why I assume you're a wolf, because no human would lie about claiming.

davy

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: davy21:57   davy   You can't steal power
21:57   davy   you can only nulify it.

21:57   Kman96   now that's just a bad human. you shouldn't threaten other players by stealing their roles...
21:58   fsm   joking
21:58   Kman96   yeah. what davy said.

22:08   Kman96   ok, so who are you guys suspicious of as of RIGHT NOW?
22:08   davy   Nope
22:08   davy   because FSM is a wolf and I am Cleo

22:09   Kman96   D:
22:09   spitthehooman   OH NOES
22:09   sheikah   lul wut
22:09   spitthehooman   I love this game

That's why I think you're a wolf. First you admit I'm the Cleo, but then...

FSM-Reapr

Everybody, come chat! Bubbles and Mashi are also there!

Kman96

thats what a confident human does. If they know their role and someone else claims to be it...sometimes (like in davy's case), they might play along to get an idea of what the other person might be up to, but ultimately they know that the other person is lying. 

Thats not me saying I believe one or the other, its just a situation that could possible explain davy's actions.

players like Mashi, however... *glares at Mashi* ...seem to get their roles confused. see here and here.  During SBURB, (and one other game I can't quite remember) Mashi confused his role so many times (on purpose or not), that it threw pretty much everybody off.

so at least one of you is definitely lying. that doesn't necessarily mean that either of you are a wolf though... :-\
Party Hard!
[close]

Mashi

omg guys it turns out i read my role wrong
im actually cleopatra
sry verm verm, im not really alexander like i said i was in my pm to you