News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Hilarious scenes in movies that were not supposed to be...

Started by MoboMoga, August 17, 2012, 08:49:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoboMoga

You know how there are scenes where things weren't meant to be hilarious but you just make it so?

One of mines is in in the movie Incredibles, when the robot thingy was about to crush the baby, the mother goes, "OH~~my BABY~!!..*gasp! :o* (as Syndrome protects the baby)" Citizens: mutter...mutter..mutter..who is he?!? ??? is he..(someone's name I forgot)...??!
Syndrome: oh NONONO... I'm SYNDROME!!!  8) 8)

What's yours?

Nebbles

can I just nominate the whole movie The Room? Comedic gold.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

^Lord of War was actually a fantastic movie. But other than that...yes.

Reefer Madness. nuff said

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

wariopiano

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 17, 2012, 09:07:25 PMAll of every nic cage movie
Are u saying Nicholas Cage is a bad actor?
The only things i liked that he was in is National Treasure, but the rest of the movies that he was in is crap.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ayuna

Quote from: Nebbles on August 17, 2012, 08:56:50 PMcan I just nominate the whole movie The Room? Comedic gold.

I had no clue this movie even existed. I just checked it out and I need to watch this :D

MST3K watch a lot of movies which have errors in them, like repeating scenes and wardrobe errors etc... Always good fun to watch!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: wariopiano on October 11, 2012, 08:38:52 AMThe only things i liked that he was in is National Treasure, but the rest of the movies that he was in is crap.
Might have to agree with that... although I haven't seen very many of his movies...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber