News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

Pikmin 3 Discussion

Started by Spyro, August 16, 2012, 12:54:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spyro

Share ideas for new kinda of Pikmin here. Although there may not be more, we can share ideas here.

I'd want some kind of green Pikmin that can climb trees or vines or something like that.

Also, Purple should return.

Olimar12345

I will take no part in this nonsense. /kidding.
Imo, we don't need new pikmin-the 6 we already have are plenty. To me, the rock pikmin just seem like a lazy replacement for the purple pikmin, who already weighed a ton and hurt like hell when hit with one.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

blueflower999

Purple and White Pikmin will be in Pikmin 3. They're just "Hidden" as Miyamoto put it. Whatever that means.

I'm looking forward to using flying Pink Pikmin. I wonder how it'll be implemented.

Rock Pikmin to me seem totally different from Purple Pikmin. They appear to not be nearly as strong as Purples were in Pikmin 2.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Spyro

I'll just make the topic for anything about Pikmin 3.

I wish we could have seen more about the Pink ones. They seemed cool.

Also, Rocks are awesome. But Purple still is different because they can carry 10, and they don't break things like the Rock.

DonValentino

I'm still not sure about the 4 captains thing. 2 were enough, maybe 3... but 4? Why?  ???
And no Olimar? They better have a good explanation for his absence. Maybe he's the new president of Hocotate Transportation Company?  ;D

Spyro

I kinda like the 4 captains. I feel they along with the Pink and Rock pikmin will add a lot of new elements.

Also, I REALLY don't want Olimar to be like captured or something. Too overused. I want him to have a major role, but not that.

FSM-Reapr

The date for the release in Europe hasn't been told yet! D: So sad...

Spyro

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on August 17, 2012, 05:33:55 AMThe date for the release in Europe hasn't been told yet! D: So sad...
None of them have, but I'm pretty sure they said launch title. So that's good, cause I'm getting it the Wii U on the first day.

blueflower999

Has anyone else read Louie's article, Musings of a Sidekick?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

blueflower999

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 17, 2012, 10:53:07 AMYeah, what of it?
I'm not sure if it's hinting of something in Pikmin 3 or not. Miyamoto said that Olimar wouldn't be playable, but Louie isn't mentioned.

But is Louie evil? The article gives me the impression that he's not.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Spyro

Link to the article blueflower? I haven't seen it.

blueflower999

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB/news/2009/louies_notes_-_musings_of_a_sidekick_13844.html

Louie compares himself to other Nintendo pairs. One part that I took note of is how he sort of wishes that he would have to save Olimar from someting one day, to repay him. And I can't belive how funny this article is now that I read it again. Louie is by far the funniest Pikmin character.

I also love the part where he says that Olimar and him should get matching facial hair. Lol.

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Spyro

Quote from: blueflower999 on August 17, 2012, 12:23:26 PMhttp://www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB/news/2009/louies_notes_-_musings_of_a_sidekick_13844.html

Louie compares himself to other Nintendo pairs. One part that I took note of is how he sort of wishes that he would have to save Olimar from someting one day, to repay him. And I can't belive how funny this article is now that I read it again. Louie is by far the funniest Pikmin character.

I also love the part where he says that Olimar and him should get matching facial hair. Lol.
That's awesome! Anyway, I don't know if it would hint anything for the third one. I'd like Louie to appear some way though.

I still hope they get major roles though....

TheZeldaPianist275