News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Pikmin 3 Discussion

Started by Spyro, August 16, 2012, 12:54:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

The guy at GameStop thought I was an idiot because I asked if they'd do a midnight release. I've been waiting 9 goddamn years, at least grant me the courtesy of a polite "no".  -__-
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

TheZeldaPianist275

^That's annoying.  It also bothers me how everyone says "Pikmin is not a system seller."  Just because it's less well known than Mario platforming or Donkey Kong or Mario Kart does not mean it won't be an amazing game.  TBH this looks like the biggest system seller Wii U has or will have for a while.

blueflower999

It certainly sold the system for me, even though it looks more than a little disappointing.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

MaestroUGC

Nobody asked you, you cretin.

With your opinions opposing mine and disliking the things I do.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

He thinks that Pikmin 3 looks disappointing.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

See? Someone understands my gibberish.

Not that it'll be bad, I don't think it's possible for a Pikmin game to be bad. I was just expecting a longer game than what was produced. But that's OK. I'll still get it anyway.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

TheZeldaPianist275

lol Slow I knew what he meant, I just wanted his reasons.

@Blueflower:

Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 31, 2013, 10:29:30 AMNobody asked you, you cretin.

SlowPokemon

Yeah Blueflower, you're stupid because you have an opinion.

TheZeldaPianist275

When it comes to Pikmin, opinions begin to divide into facts and falsehoods.

blueflower999

...how long have you been playing the series, TZP?  :P
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Olimar12345

Destructoid gave Pikmin 3 a 9.5 out of 10.

+400 HYPE
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

TheZeldaPianist275

Yeah, I've been seeing roughly 9/10 from reviewers.

Blueflower, not long, but I'm still kinda in love with it.  The fact that it's getting repeated 9/10s shows that it really doesn't look disappointing at all.  Recently people have been picking at Nintendo games for the smallest things, even when they reach or surpass the heights set by Nintendo's old classics, the so-called golden standards.  So for a game that's getting great reviews, it seems almost trivial to call it disappointing.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 31, 2013, 06:41:44 PMDestructoid gave Pikmin 3 a 9.5 out of 10.

+400 HYPE
Yeah the game looks awesome :D I honestly can't wait to play the first two Pikmin games.

And please stop, TZP. It's not "trivial," it's an opinion.

TheZeldaPianist275

Aren't I entitled to an opinion though?  I'm not attacking my broseph Blueflower at all, I just think people have recently shown a tendency to freak out about problems with phenomenal games.

Perhaps this is my Nintendo purist coming out, but I don't care about those kinds of problems.  Ultimately the game is still a triumph, and that's what matters to me.