News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by SlowPokemon, August 10, 2012, 08:37:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Lol ur late. xD

Quote from: Olimar12345 on March 02, 2011, 09:56:39 PMhhmmmm.... best video game Quotes ever, huh? well i can only think of one:

lol, had to ;)

Too bad the pic doesn't work anymore xD
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

"Why is the Red Skull's skull red? Why do he do what he do?"
~me
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Quote from:  My ImmortalOn the night of the concert I put on my black lace-up boots with high heels. Underneath them were ripped red fishnets. Then I put on a black leather minidress with all this corset stuff on the back and front. I put on matching fishnet on my arms. I straightened my hair and made it look all spiky. I felt a little depressed then, so I slit one of my wrists. I read a depressing book while I waited for it to stop bleeding and I listened to some GC. I painted my nails black and put on TONS of black eyeliner. Then I put on some black lipstick. I didn't put on foundation because I was pale anyway. I drank some human blood so I was ready to go to the concert.
huh

EFitTrainr

What's sad is my little sister is going through the 7th grade emo phase, and that's the kind of crap she enjoys -_-
I like food.

Zunawe

It's creepy how casual that was...
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

MaestroUGC

I present to you a succinct summary of all fanfiction:

*ahem*

"And then they kisssed."

The End
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Yugi on August 15, 2013, 01:45:53 AMhuh

NO! NOT INTO THE PIT; IT BUUURRRRRRNS! Wrong image, but I don't care
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dude

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 15, 2013, 02:38:39 PMI present to you a succinct summary of all fanfiction:

*ahem*

"And then they kisssed."

The End
and then they has sex

for 6 house

and it GOOOOOOOOD.

Ruto

Quote from: shadowkirby on August 15, 2013, 01:56:05 PMWhat's sad is my little sister is going through the 7th grade emo phase, and that's the kind of crap she enjoys -_-

Might want to check her wrists once in a while if you're serious  ???

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Winter

Waddle Bro

so thats why saria has been away

Yugi

Ruto

Quote from: Waddle Bro on August 16, 2013, 04:11:14 AMso thats why saria has been away

Lol no but liking that emo stuff is alarming. Fortunately Saria's not into it but she watches her hamster a lot and texts kefka its status updates all day long.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Saria

Quote from: Ruto on August 16, 2013, 04:56:37 AMLol no but liking that emo stuff is alarming. Fortunately Saria's not into it but she watches her hamster a lot and texts kefka its status updates all day long.
^Yep!

WaddleBro, yer a dirtbag stereotype! =D There are some people my age that don't cut themselves, like me, for example! =)

Thanks for worrying about me people, but I'm not emo! I'm not the type to be a depressed teenager! I think it's stupid to cut! =D No offense to some people, but it really is. There's no point in hurting yourself.

Also I came to this thread to just post girly quotes:
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka