News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by SlowPokemon, August 10, 2012, 08:37:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

Quote from: SocialFox on September 18, 2012, 06:12:33 PMIn music Class yesterday we had a test where we had to say the Latin terms like Moderato and Cresendo.
I'm pretty sure that those terms (Moderato and Crescendo, at least.  Not sure if you meant that or actually Cresendo) are Italian.
Your classmates had A+ responses though.

Roz~

^They are Italian words indeed.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Yugi

Oops...
"Slow Pizza"
"Fast Pizza"
"John Howardio"

spitllama

I don't study music either Bubbles.

"White, capitalist nations pick on everyone, that's the great sin Jesus came to save us from. White capitalist colonialism. Its all over the Bible. Its toward the back." - History Prof.

‎"Don't say biffle—it makes me want to slay you. Except I won't because you're a woman. And not that good of a friend." - Random student

"I must be sure that, after I eat my hamsters and absorb their power, they will be waiting for me in Paradise." - Random student
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

FSM-Reapr

Because shut up.

-My friend

Ruto

Quote from: dahans on September 27, 2012, 03:02:36 AMBut please learn Austrian German... please^^

Quote from: dahans on September 27, 2012, 11:55:02 AMhowever austrian is not really a different language.

Yahh I don't really know what to think about all that xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

spitllama

Student 1: "We'll be chilling in Purgatory."
Student 2: "I don't think that one chills in Purgatory. But perhaps one sizzles."
Student 1: "Sizzles? Ehhh I think its more of like sitting in a pan of Clorox bleach.."
Student 2: "A pan of Clorox bleach that prepares your soul for the beatific vision"
Student 1: "Exactly! Divine Clorox! Or maybe its more like OxyClean and St. Peter is actually Billy Mays"
Student 2: "Gives a whole new meaning to 'Pearly Gates'"
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

MaestroUGC

I don't remember any of that in Dante...
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Zunawe

Quote from: spitllama on October 09, 2012, 08:49:39 PMStudent 1: "We'll be chilling in Purgatory."
Student 2: "I don't think that one chills in Purgatory. But perhaps one sizzles."
Student 1: "Sizzles? Ehhh I think its more of like sitting in a pan of Clorox bleach.."
Student 2: "A pan of Clorox bleach that prepares your soul for the beatific vision"
Student 1: "Exactly! Divine Clorox! Or maybe its more like OxyClean and St. Peter is actually Billy Mays"
Student 2: "Gives a whole new meaning to 'Pearly Gates'"
One of these days I have to record a random conversation with my friends. They are exactly like that.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Ruto on October 18, 2012, 07:25:36 PM"The team fitted Madagascar hissing cockroaches with electrical devices that look like backpacks."

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD: Why'd they have to pick the worst roaches ever...
Ack! Eerguh! Leave me to the earthquake! Anything but the roaches!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

A friend talking to me when I was in my thoughts.

-You seem like a puppet. Wait lemme fix that; a dead puppet.

*facepalm*

the_last_sheikah

"Don't undulate my walrus, I've got bacon in that narwhal!"
-My friend Derek
This...this is why you don't make band kids get up at 4 AM to take a 2.5 hour bus ride.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

FSM-Reapr

-Where is my watch?

Me, coming back from Mallorca.

SlowPokemon

"Marvelous Bride: Truly marvelous! And also a bridge!"

-from the Marvelous Bridge sign in Pokemon BW/B2W2. Made me lol.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.