News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by SlowPokemon, August 10, 2012, 08:37:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Last night (around 2:00 AM):
Me: "I have a project to do for To Kill a Mockingbird: I have to choose a universal theme present in the book- such as bravery, coming of age, etc- and compare it to another book. So, for bravery, I could use A Tale of Two Cities (demonstrated by multiple characters), for coming of age, I could use The Yearling (by the main character)- all I need to do is choose a book and it'll be a walk in the park."

Older Brother: "You could even use Green Eggs and Ham. Just like that guy will not tolerate the green eggs and ham offered to him by Sam I Am, Atticus won't tolerate the prejudice that's going on in the town."

Me: "I will not take it in the courtroom, I will not take it at the jail, and I will not take it at my house!"
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

TheZeldaPianist275

MaestroUGC

Dr. Suess, solving social issues one rhyme at a time.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Yugi

JDMEK5

Zelda logic: "If all else fails, bomb it!"
 ~Me and my brother
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

the_last_sheikah

A few things I've said to my friends over Xbox live:
"EXCUSE ME!  I was trying to science."   (after killing me while I'm building something)
"Why am I always the girl?"   (Every single time we play something, for one reason or another, I'm a girl character or I'm just called a girl.)
"HELP!!  I NEED AN ADULT!!!!"    (After I was ambushed from both sides.)
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on March 03, 2013, 08:25:59 PMA few things I've said to my friends over Xbox live:
"EXCUSE ME!  I was trying to science."   (after killing me while I'm building something)
"Why am I always the girl?"   (Every single time we play something, for one reason or another, I'm a girl character or I'm just called a girl.)
"HELP!!  I NEED AN ADULT!!!!"    (After I was ambushed from both sides.)
The things I yell when I play SoulCalibur V
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Yugi

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

the_last_sheikah

THIS!! IS!! Spartaburger, how may I help you?
-My friend Connor for no apparent reason
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Ruto

From a while ago, but we were just walking to a restaurant...

Gregory Singer: Who goes into a bar and orders a strawberry milkshake and a quiche?
Steve: What? [To me] A quiche is delicious!
Me: Uhhh...sure.
Gregory Singer: [sarcastically] Yeah...how's the wife, Steve?

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

FSM-Reapr

Kman96

K-NiGhT: "I'm scraping a C- out my butthole somehow."

xDDDDDDD
Party Hard!
[close]

TheZeldaPianist275

"I can't flirt with Socrates."

O_o

Inquire if you must.

Yugi

Quote from: Bubbles7689i heard dis cold lil' woo wop n' its straight-up phat n' i wanna play it on piano
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4Q09Te2WkQ
i want it done by tomorrow when i come home from school

casts line
Quote from: FSM-Reaprguise I know how tha fuck we git shado back

we make tonz of requests dat dont follow tha guidelines n' he'll have ta come back ta fix them
Quote from: SlowpokemonDon't be morons. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. Shado is either poutin or takin a funky-ass break, if you wanna rap ta his ass then email his ass or something, n' DO NOT SPAM THE FORUMS.
Quote from: FSM-ReaprI was only clownin.

Geez, I thought it was obvious yo, but I guess it wasn't.
Quote from: Bubbles7689Im not spammin -.- n' I HAVE tried contactin his ass outside of tha forums. Calm down

EDIT: Ninja'd
Quote from: blueYo ass KNOW dis is pretty def, ta be like honest.
Quote from: TZPNuff props Bubbles, fo' givin me mah lol of tha day.
Quote from: siptI lol'd
Quote from: MMI gots a straight-up boner fo' you bubbles.
Quote from: BubblesI can't take all tha credit  I was thankin bout bustin it yo, but then a sooper seekrit thug holla'd at mah crazy ass to, n' dat pushed me

but seriously i miss shado
Quote from: OlimarMe too :< Come back shado! Dum diddy-dum, here I come biaaatch! Who tha fuck will muthafuckin help me wit finale now, biatch? D: