Quote of the Day

Started by SlowPokemon, August 10, 2012, 08:37:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kman96

My AP Bio teacher is amazing. She says so much random shit everyday that it's absolutely hilarious. But it's all on topic...

I'm making a list of as many as I can catch, and I'll post it sometime.
Party Hard!
[close]

Ruto

"Did you study for physics? 'Cause I'm going to kill you."

Said by my physical chemistry professor today to a classmate...haha omg I'm glad physics was years ago for me XD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Ruto

It is! But she doesn't curve her exams and gives 80% of the class a D or an F. Basically, she's Dr. 'I fail the second most amount of students in the school,' with the first place given to the intro biology class of 150 students.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Zunawe

Oh god, our physics curves are amazing. She curves it like the AP test would, so the lowest A is a 62 or so.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

KefkaticFanatic

hm my HS class had crazy hard tests yet the average was never below 75ish o.O

me irl
[close]

spitllama

"Hey honey, what do you want for dinner?"
"Small children. And their dreams."

-Overheard in the local Walmart
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: spitllama on September 17, 2012, 10:36:07 PM"Hey honey, what do you want for dinner?"
"Small children. And their dreams."

-Overheard in the local Walmart
Dream Reaper or Boogeyman? That is the question.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

Zunawe

We finally know how the Finnish get their magical powers. They eat children dreams. (Completely joking.)
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Yugi

In music Class yesterday we had a test where we had to say the Latin terms like Moderato and Cresendo. And some people had these as their answers.

"Usain Bolto"
"molto pizza"
"fatisimmo."
"loudio"
I'll list more later.

Bubbles

Ugh does everyone here take either music or art besides me? :/

Yugi

I do.
"Ritpizza"
"Slopokeio"
"Slokingio"

Zunawe

Wait, is that just people being silly, or were they answering multiple choice questions, or what? lol, "loudio"

I program things

MaestroUGC

I plan on going into Linguistics in the near future, but it's only going to be a hobby.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.