News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by SlowPokemon, August 10, 2012, 08:37:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

When you're talking to someone and he or she says something that is hilarious, insightful, or just resonates with you, post it here. Here's something Ruto said to me earlier which really hit me as being accurate:

"Dunno, there's something about being smart that makes you feel kind of lonely"
~Ruto
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Kman96

Oh my god. This thread is going to get so full, so fast.  :o
Party Hard!
[close]

Ruto

Hahaha thanks for the mention, Slow! Since I spent the whole night so far talking to manio (and a lot of you), I can't really think of anything but...

[8/10/2012 11:43:01 PM] manio: and i was shitting my pants cuz i was so scared of those zombies

(Uhh everyone continue to post insightful things here. Don't blame me if you don't...)

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

TheZeldaPianist275

"The purpose of good fiction is to comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable."
       ~Anonymous

Zunawe

". . . You know what, I think we have the wrong tent poles. . ." -My sister

It's better if you know about it. We tried to go camping, so we drove for two hours to the site. Then about two hours were spent trying to figure out how to set up the tent, and we had no idea. There were five spots, and we had two poles that could reach through two each. After a while my sister said this. She was right.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FSM-Reapr

"When I first saw you two together, I was cleaning my living room. I really should clean that a second time..."

-Bride's brother

I lol'd so hard.

Ruto

Quote from: dahans on August 17, 2012, 12:53:06 AMAnd I love that picture! Also, where did you get that sheet music from? This is Haydn's string quartet Op. 20 No 5 in f Minor! I love that piece! :D

-His response to the sheet music photo I sent him. THAT IS SUCH A DAHANS THING TO SAY xD

It was just a corner of a sheet too^^

FSM-Reapr

"WHADDYA MEAN YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED"

-My father

TheZeldaPianist275

FluteNinja

"I finally figured it out.  You don't hate me.  You hate yourselves because you love me!"
-Tommy Lasorda
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

Ruto

(At dinner)

Saria: [Classmate's name] isn't a ho anymore. She regrets drinking other people's drinks.

Lololol ._.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Ruto on September 13, 2012, 06:07:23 PM(At dinner)

Saria: [Classmate's name] isn't a ho anymore. She regrets drinking other people's drinks.

Lololol ._.

What a fantastic laughing face

K-NiGhT

*Smart car drives by during band*

Friend: "Fucking mini coopers."

*Laughter*
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

the_last_sheikah

" I commend your bravery, as I slowly walk away."
-My friend as I wait and hold the door for people during a fire drill
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

SlowPokemon

When in danger of burning to death, it's always important to be a gentleman!

Layton logic