Bubbles's Arrangements

Started by Bubbles, August 09, 2012, 10:45:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on November 09, 2012, 08:53:55 PMProfessor Layton <3
This one is so relaxing

Mysterious Girl
MUS MIDI PDF

EDIT: Ok any reason why the Midi file isnt saving correctly? Its not listening to tied notes and some notes that need to be held out

Bloop

Mysterious Girl
Pretty nice arrangement. Not much wrong here. The layers are a bit sloppy though.
Bar 37: I think the chord here is C#-G-B, but I'm not entirely sure.
Bar 38: The top note in this chord is a C#, not a D#.

About Town:
This isn't really a song to arrange in Finale Notepad. The arrangement is pretty much impossible to play, and hard to read. All the transcribing is OK. Do you mind if I try to fix all of it in Finale 2011?

Bubbles

Bloop

Bubbles

Thats great, thanks :D And I added your name to the sheet

TheZeldaPianist275

Hey Bubbles?  Just saw you submitted a song from the PC arrangement project.  Were you planning to continue doing that, or should we hold off till it's all done?

Bubbles

What do you mean? I think its best to submit them as we finish them, since theres a 2 submission limit, and if we waited for the entire soundtrack to be finished it might take a while for them all to be submitted and corrected.

TheZeldaPianist275

That's true.  I was assuming once done we'd get our own personal update, like Winter recently did with LoZ: LA.

Bubbles

Oh. I actually dont think I've been here long enough to see a single update :P If you wanna do that its fine

TheZeldaPianist275

Sorry to troll, but the name of the Spirit Tracks song you're doing is actually "Cursed Overworld."  ::)

Just because I'm OCD.

Bubbles

Oh. Where does everyone find the official names for the songs?

TheZeldaPianist275

ZeldaUniverse has a lot.   Not everything though.  And I guess since ST doesn't have an official soundtrack, I was just going by ZU.

SlowPokemon

If there's no official soundtrack, use the name of the location it appears in in game, I think would be the best course of action.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

But thats the thing. Have you ever played Spirit Tracks? This song plays when the new realm you enter is in some sort of trouble, and from what I remember it stays that theme until you beat that realm's temple, then it switches to the normal overworld theme

spitllama

Cursed Overworld would be an appropriate name choice
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012