News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

Bubbles's Arrangements

Started by Bubbles, August 09, 2012, 10:45:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

I just got my hands on Pokemon Colosseum. Maybe now I'll see what the hype is about.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

FSM-Reapr

Bubbles

Quote from: spitllama on September 20, 2012, 08:13:39 PMI just got my hands on Pokemon Colosseum. Maybe now I'll see what the hype is about.
Youve never played it? :o That game was one of the only games I played over and over when I was a kid, along with Pokemon Channel. Its the only game that allows little kids to feel like a badass without actually shooting or killing someone
Quote from: FSM-Reapr on September 21, 2012, 03:50:13 AMThanks Bubbles! :D
:)

Bubbles

I was going through VERY old requests, and decided to do this one. I dont even think this was the song that was requested, but oh well :P

Dr. Mario (NES)

Versus Victory
MUS MIDI PDF

Bubbles

Another old request. The repeats are a little weird on this one, and Im pretty sure I screwed something up with them along with the first measure.

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

Select Route
MUS MIDI PDF

Knowing my luck someone else already arranged this

Bubbles

3 songs uploaded today :D. I was going to save them to spread them out over a few days, but oh well. Too bad they're not very difficult or special

Pokemon Colosseum

Nascour's Theme
MUS MIDI PDF
This one has some volume issues in the beginning, but otherwise it seems ok. Its so sinister :o

Relic Forest in Danger
MUS MIDI PDF
This one took me about 2 minutes, and most of that was just plugging the repeated notes back in. Without the percussion its very bland. I dont know if this should even be considered a song, but oh well, I did it

Uraziel

I like the nascour theme, if i had more time i would definitely do an orchestral arrangement of it... I am almost done with mt. battle, just missing the snare and cymbals, I can see why the relic forset one would get annoying...

Bubbles

Woo 1st song for this game :D Bespinben helped me with the formatting, and as he put it, "Ben-ifyed" the final piece.

[3DS] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 3: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth

"File Select":
[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

FSM-Reapr

I already heard that arrangement. But I shall comment once more. It was well done! :D

Bubbles

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 11, 2012, 09:18:42 PMI already heard that arrangement. But I shall comment once more. It was well done! :D
When? Did I show you but then forget or did someone else do it?

Bubbles

Another request, with a very fast and repetitive right hand. It was actually quite easy once I slowed it down and put in a lot of patience

3D Pinball for Windows - Space Cadet

Main Theme
MUS MIDI PDF

Yugi

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on October 12, 2012, 08:54:30 PMWhen? Did I show you but then forget or did someone else do it?
No, Ben showed it to me immediately he finished it. :3

Bubbles

Bubbles

Professor Layton <3

Professor Layton and the Curious Village: About Town
MUS MIDI PDF