Majora's Mask Discussion (With some polls sometimes.)

Started by Zunawe, August 07, 2012, 04:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Favorite ocarina song.

Song of Time
5 (31.3%)
Song of Healing
8 (50%)
Song of Storms
6 (37.5%)
Epona's Song
0 (0%)
Song of Soaring
2 (12.5%)
Inverted Song of Time
0 (0%)
Song of Double Time
0 (0%)
Sonata of Awakening
1 (6.3%)
Goron Lullaby
2 (12.5%)
New Wave Bossa Nova
5 (31.3%)
Elegy of Emptiness
2 (12.5%)
Oath to Order
3 (18.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Zunawe

Lol. Well, there are only so many people who will vote, and the discussion on why this mask is your favorite kinda died. Also, I can always just put up another poll once this one levels out. :))
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

TheZeldaPianist275

Raiding the Pirate's Fortress right now!  It's a lot harder than the Gerudo stealth encounter in OoT.

Zunawe

Especially in the center part. And it's hard to figure out where you've already been.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Zunawe

You're only allowed to use it if you have already done it. Else u b cheatn'. (You should at least try it once without the stone mask.)

I program things

spitllama

Is that like a community gaming law?  ::) If I went through the work of getting it I'm going to use it.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Zunawe

Lol. I just meant it's fun to challenge yourself if you know you can do it without making it easy.

I program things

Zunawe

I program things

TheZeldaPianist275

Uhoh... I've only been fighting one.  Only tried twice, cause school's sorta important too. :/

FluteNinja

My parents and brother always take the tv from me every two minutes.  I haven't accomplished crap in Majora's Mask-_-
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

Zunawe

I program things

FSM-Reapr

FluteNinja

Quote from: Zunawe on August 25, 2012, 10:27:51 AMPut on Fierce Diety's mask and scare them away.

I would if I could even get that far in the game. 
EDIT: I finally beat the first boss :P
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.