News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Extraordinary Piano Performances

Started by JDMEK5, August 06, 2012, 06:52:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pit0010

I definitely think this is a great performance, with great humour ;)
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

GaryOak

In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Jompa

We should all lick this guy's feet!
Holy crap!
Birdo for Smash

fabbemannen

I find this topic to be too interesting to die just because I'm not here
...and here's some more marasy8 (I was actually working on U.N. Owen was her? myself awhile ago)

Pit0010

Quote from: fabbemannen on March 03, 2013, 09:58:28 AM...and here's some more marasy8 (I was actually working on U.N. Owen was her? myself awhile ago)
That was played really well!
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

GaryOak

Quote from: JDMEK5 on August 06, 2012, 06:52:15 PM

I must say that Jarrod Radnich probably has the highest handsomeness/piano skills ratio in the whole world.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

I love you. <3
I love you
<3 u2 Gary

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

FSM-Reapr

omg

I showed that video in the Skype Sibelius Academy chat room and here's all the translated responses

On 6.3.2013, at 15.46, Kanerva J. wrote:
> Omg that guy looks just like you Otso

On 6.3.2013, at 15.48, Niko Salminen wrote:
> I agree :p

On 6.3.2013, at 15.48, Jake S. wrote:
> that is obviously otso

On 6.3.2013, at 15.50, Karoliina "Caroline" Sainio wrote:
> that looks like Niko's piano :o

and the guy is totally Otso

So apparently this Jarrod guy is my twin. :O

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

FSM-Reapr

JDMEK5

Oh. Heh Heh Heh... (Oppa Ganon Style!)

My Arrangements

Cobraroll

Quote from: GaryOak on March 05, 2013, 10:45:19 AMI must say that Jarrod Radnich probably has the highest handsomeness/piano skills ratio in the whole world.

You know that for that to be a large number, is has to be handsomeness >> piano skills? In other words, a very skilled but not very handsome piano player would get a small ratio, whereas a handsome idiot would get a high ratio. The ratio goes towards 1 when handsomeness and piano skills are somewhat balanced, regardless of the level (an ugly idiot would rate the same as a supermodel virtouso).

Math just ruins stuff sometimes, doesn't it?
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

GaryOak

Quote from: Cobraroll on March 09, 2013, 03:03:19 AMYou know that for that to be a large number, is has to be handsomeness >> piano skills? In other words, a very skilled but not very handsome piano player would get a small ratio, whereas a handsome idiot would get a high ratio. The ratio goes towards 1 when handsomeness and piano skills are somewhat balanced, regardless of the level (an ugly idiot would rate the same as a supermodel virtouso).

Math just ruins stuff sometimes, doesn't it?

I was actually expecting some math guy to come and say exactly what you said but I have a solution! In handsomeness scale a big value means handsomener player. But with piano skillz the scale goes other way around; when the value is close to zero it means higher piano skillz. Of course it can never be zero because it would require a perfect player and the existence of such a thing is mathematically impossible.

I love you. <3
I love you
<3 u2 Gary

Mr. Tanooki Suit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTNs-9iW38g

This is by Martin Leung, video game pianist. This is my favorite of his performances. It's a montage of Final Fantasy songs that he plays on the piano, and it's truly beautiful.