He just needs to try harder!!!!
4 (33.3%)
^Nah he's just not a good host.
0 (0%)
ill forgive him after he makes the post game
8 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on August 08, 2012, 04:03:14 PMguise i'm the wolf not mashi k!

i'll save you friend-o!

Quote from: Mashiomg thanks wolf buddy ilu

Quote from: Other peopleMashi

the reasoning is beyond faulty as well.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Mashi

People think I'm a Wolf because they're being dumb, not because of your playful commentary.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Mashi on August 09, 2012, 10:58:06 PMPeople think I'm a Wolf because they're being dumb, not because of your playful commentary.

And i also like how people voted for me, EVEN THOUGH I WASN'T PLAYING because I "claimed wolf"to save Mashi. Where is the common sense! Read the player list when the game starts!
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

MaestroUGC

Isn't there a rule that says people not playing the current game of TWG should not comment in the thread? I'd understand if somebody new showed up and made a single comment, but others should know better. Yes, K-night, your post was made in jest, and so were those votes against you. That said, having outsiders making commentary in the middle of the game is a little disruptive.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Kman96

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 09, 2012, 11:19:50 PMIsn't there a rule that says people not playing the current game of TWG should not comment in the thread? I'd understand if somebody new showed up and made a single comment, but others should know better. Yes, K-night, your post was made in jest, and so were those votes against you. That said, having outsiders making commentary in the middle of the game is a little disruptive.

I am just as guilty, so I should stop posting as well.

Come on, K-NiGhT! let's go take our frivolity elsewhere! :3
Party Hard!
[close]

EFitTrainr

I like food.

SlowPokemon

School is keeping me incredibly busy -_- but Maestro, you have the wrong person. I have NEVER shown undying loyalty to Mashi; rather, I'm always way more wary than I should be. Look at the last few games I played, I'm pretty sure I led a mashi lynch on a few of them because of that.

You're probably thinking of Jub.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: K-NiGhT on August 09, 2012, 11:00:09 PMAnd i also like how people voted for me, EVEN THOUGH I WASN'T PLAYING because I "claimed wolf"to save Mashi. Where is the common sense!

"Yes, it was I!"

And I said in the very same post that you're not in the game! ???

And if I would be a wolf, I would screw myself by making a small mistake in one of my posts.

the_last_sheikah

Sorry I haven't been my usual, active self, band camp has devoured my soul.  (And I like it)

With my earlier post, I was trying to point out that was some information to be gotten from the wolfing, rather than dismissing it as verm did.  Does this mean I think verm is a wolf? No. I just think that in a game where the only information can be gotten from who is killed and how people react to things, we can't dismiss any information.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

universe-X

safety on me til I get to reading everything I missed.

FSM-Reapr

universe-X

vermilionvermin

The spot goes to whoever PM's Jub asking for it first.

For those of you safetying, it's imPortant to know why you are doing so.  At this point, we are getting somewhat close to the end of the phase and there are accusations out there that are more than just gut feeling.  Mashi's name is coming up a lot.  If you think he's a wolf, either say why in the thread.  I think people should also comment on sheikah because I think the accusation is legitimate.

Jub3r7

I said the phase was going to end in 20 minutes, should I extend it?

E: I'll pm bubbles that she can take shadowkirby's place after she has read the rules..
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

MaestroUGC

After all that has happened yesterday, I realize that I may have jumped the gun on Mashi. That doesn't mean I believe he's human yet as well. Verm pointed out that sheikah's post is a little too neutral for his own good, posting a theory but not pushing for a lynch. In a game like this, this could be problematic because a wolf would want to show he's active but not want to be held accountable for a bad lynching. However, time grows short and a vote must be cast, and I'd rather that the chance at finding a wolf than passing it up for a 5-way KitB. sheikah
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.