He just needs to try harder!!!!
4 (33.3%)
^Nah he's just not a good host.
0 (0%)
ill forgive him after he makes the post game
8 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

FSM-Reapr

Can everybody post here even 1 post? Just so I could see who's active and who's not.

Mashi

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

vermilionvermin

The accusation of Mashi and Universe-X was a reaction test.  I thought that the best way to get some sort of guide day 1 was to have an accusation on the table and see how the wolves would react to it.  For example, if Mashi was a wolf, I was expecting him to kill Universe-X to disprove my theory.  The fact that nobody took the bait on the accusation means that we can't learn much from it.

Spyro's an interesting choice of kill in that there is absolutely nothing we can learn from it.  He didn't post once in the thread, and as far as I know didn't talk to anyone.

Safety on Maestro

FSM-Reapr

Spyro

Why ME!

I was looking forward to cardflip.

Well, Bye I guess.

blueflower999

Verm's sounding genuinely human to me, like his best interests are in the human team. He's behaved this way before, so I feel like he's still a human.

I would safety, but I'm going to wait for something to happen...
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

I watched Who's Online, and saw that Sheikah was about to post here but then didn't. Explain yourself.

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: vermilionvermin on August 09, 2012, 02:02:53 AMSpyro's an interesting choice of kill in that there is absolutely nothing we can learn from it.  He didn't post once in the thread, and as far as I know didn't talk to anyone.
Maybe there is something we can learn from it.  We know that Spyro is an inexperienced player(not a dig, just a fact).  If an experienced player was killed, the other experienced players could use that to find the wolves like they've done in the past.  But because the wolves killed an inexperienced player, it's harder to determine the wolves reasoning, and therefore, their identities.  They probably did this to throw the experienced players for a loop, like verm.  Just one way to look at it.

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on August 09, 2012, 09:22:01 AMI watched Who's Online, and saw that Sheikah was about to post here but then didn't. Explain yourself.
I was making myself some lunch.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

FSM-Reapr

FSM-Reapr

Removing vote
Shadowkirby, tell me one good reason why not to vote you.
(just checking is he active)

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

Dude

4 pages already?
Safety on Blue.

And I'm leaving tonight for Chicago so I probably won't have a computer for a little bit, but I'll have my ipod touch so I think I can stay in touch... Pun intended.