News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Piano Piece Suggestions?

Started by spitllama, July 30, 2012, 10:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

So I have one month left with my piano teacher before it's back to college. I'm looking for a really beautiful/inspiring piece to work on for the rest of the summer. It can be classical of VGM. Anyone have any suggestions? Possibly pieces you've worked on before?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

TheZeldaPianist275

Completely agree Shado!  :D
Do it Spit!

spitllama

Oops late reply. Thanks for the suggestion! It's a bit too long to learn this month so I put it on my to-do list. Very beautiful piece.
Submissions Page

JDMEK5

A beautiful/inspiring piece to learn in one month?... Those usually take a while to learn; especially if it's as beautiful/inspiring as I think you're hoping.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

spitllama

Well I found one so it's not impossible ::)
Submissions Page

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

spitllama

Chronotrigger "600 A.D." I can't post a link from my phone, but the arrangement was fantastic! I've  never even played/heard of that game before but the song was perfect in length and sounded great.

EDIT:
Submissions Page

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

JDMEK5

Got a link?

(I'm only saying that for everyone else who would prefer a link straight there)

My Arrangements

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

JDMEK5

My Arrangements

Olimar12345

I learned it a couple years ago-it's a blast! I can still play 65% of it by memory.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: spitllama on August 07, 2012, 03:59:39 PMChronotrigger "600 A.D." I can't post a link from my phone, but the arrangement was fantastic! I've  never even played/heard of that game before but the song was perfect in length and sounded great.

EDIT:
Can you post the sheets of that? :0
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*