News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

What TV show did you last watch?

Started by Spyro, July 29, 2012, 04:20:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Friends, Gravity Falls (which is amazing) and I don't know if anime counts here. Probably not.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

FSM-Reapr

I love Pirate Bay, I'm currently watching Two and a Half Men.

(I want Sheen back :'( )

Ninja'd.

Nebbles

If anime counts, I started Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Wow, I didn't expect a magical girl anime to be... this, uh depressing and nightmare fuel giving.

Jompa

Cowboy Bebop, the most western inspired anime ever.
Birdo for Smash

wariopiano

fabbemannen

I've completely stopped watching TV (except for some sports), but I'm currently watching One Piece on my phone.
Anime's are deadly traps, you watch one until you catch up to it (in my case, Fairy Tail), then you don't want to wait a whole week for the next episode, so you start watching another one (in my case, Naruto), now repeat.

After finishing watching everything about those 2, I had to take a break so more episodes could be added, and now I'm about 50 eps into OP

FSM-Reapr

I'm really hooked by Yu-Gi-Oh The Abridged Series. I watch it all the time! XD
And from TV, I watch Dexter. <3

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SuperFireKirby

New show on BBC called Copper. Pretty good, but not fantastic. Probably gonna keep watching it though.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Shadoninja

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 22, 2012, 08:27:52 PMNew show on BBC called Copper. Pretty good, but not fantastic. Probably gonna keep watching it though.
what's that about?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Nebbles

I've been getting into Motorcity as of late.

I recommend it - I really love the show. :D

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Shadoninja on August 22, 2012, 09:47:42 PMwhat's that about?
It's set in post-civil war1864 New York and follows the story of a young detective. The first episode was him trying to solve a young girl's murder, but the way it ends opens up much larger plot possibilities.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

K-NiGhT

I watched the morning news before school today.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Spyro