News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Ironic Wish Granting The Sequel

Started by FSM-Reapr, July 28, 2012, 07:20:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dekkadeci

Granted - but sheesh, the lag in the online level-sharing mode is unbelievable.

I wish I knew what the "Teletype" tags in this forum were for.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Trainer Ave

Granted you're thirsty

I wish for three more wishes
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

cashwarrior1

Granted, but you can't say them, you lost all ability to speak.

I wish I had a better (mac) laptop.

mikey

granted.  It's still a mac, you poor thing.

I wish someone would walk up to me and give me a pc repair 30 hour/wk job that paid 10 an hour or more
unmotivated

cashwarrior1

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on September 02, 2016, 09:55:58 AMgranted.  It's still a mac, you poor thing.
At least it's better than my old one. A mac is perfect for the things that I will do for my career.

mikey

"mac" and "perfect" are difficult to use together
unmotivated

cashwarrior1

I don't understand why people even care about what computer is better because it doesn't even matter.

braix

It's cuz macs are shit for how expensive they are
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dekkadeci

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on September 02, 2016, 09:55:58 AMI wish someone would walk up to me and give me a pc repair 30 hour/wk job that paid 10 an hour or more
Granted. Now move to India and start fixing computers in the dead of night (local time). Those Indians are pretty tech-savvy and want their computers fixed before they wake up, after all!

I wish I didn't keep accidentally typing in emoticons into Skype For Business.

BlackDragonSlayer

Granted. Skype for Business keeps typing emoticons into YOU!

I wish I were a rich man, yubby dibby dibby dibby dibby dibby dibby dum.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Granted. You can only say
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on September 02, 2016, 04:59:47 PMyubby dibby dibby dibby dibby dibby dibby dum.

I wish YouTube would fix their horrible censorship policies.
what is shitpost

Trainer Ave

Granted but from then on only keemstar is able  to upload due to a glitch in the system

I wish to be able to speak again
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

mikey

Quote from: Dekkadeci on September 02, 2016, 04:08:17 PMGranted. Now move to India and start fixing computers in the dead of night (local time). Those Indians are pretty tech-savvy and want their computers fixed before they wake up, after all!
I just want to point out that due to time zones this would practically be 0 change in sleep pattern
unmotivated

Dekkadeci

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on September 02, 2016, 07:32:30 PMI just want to point out that due to time zones this would practically be 0 change in sleep pattern
I said dead of night local time. Yup, that's India at 3:00 AM.

Quote from: BoywithoutaFairy on September 02, 2016, 05:21:10 PMI wish to be able to speak again
You can speak, but nobody wants to listen to your grackle squawk.

I wish I knew what that image of Japanese Muppets is supposed to be doing on this website.