News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

Ironic Wish Granting The Sequel

Started by FSM-Reapr, July 28, 2012, 07:20:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

Granted. Your piano lessons are planned flawlessly. As for everything else?
Have fun :)

I wish to survive well this school year & make it out with all A's
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

Mfw I help an Italian plumber fall into the abyss while he was shouting something about red coins

[close]

FireArrow

Granted. Your counsler drops you out of all your classes and gives a freshman course load.

I wish would get some call backs from jobs.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Dekkadeci

Granted. They're all calling back asking for extraordinarily inconvenient interview times (5:00 AM local time much?). Also, half of them want you to do medical tests before they'll evaluate further.

I wish my acne were cured.

cashwarrior1

Not granted.

I wish my parents would stop buying off-brand cereal. (Cereal that tries to copy another brand's original cereal but makes it worse.)

Trainer Ave

Granted. Your parents no longer buy food at all.

I wish for a better phone that the 2 I have right now. (Seriously I can't play Pokemon GO, Clash of Clans, or the Pokemon TCGO)
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Dekkadeci

Granted. It's a Microsoft phone. Good luck transferring your apps' save states to that. Even worse, it starts crashing and being stuck in airplane mode a month after you buy it.

I wish I were better at piano.

braix

Granted, but only by an incredibly indiscernible amount

I wish I was allowed to play bideo geims
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

Quote from: braixen1264 on August 23, 2016, 07:34:26 PMI wish I was allowed to play bideo geims
Granted
Spoiler

I wish I could get by on less than 8 hours of sleep.

Dekkadeci

Granted. Unfortunately, whenever you get less than 8 hours of sleep, you need to listen to video game music for the entire day or you start feeling tired again.

I wish I knew what my composition style was.

daj

Granted! ^^

In so you break the laws of the human mind and proceed to suck yourself in an endless infinite vortex. Because no one truly "knows" their "style" - those are sketchy terms at best anyway ;)

I wish I could make money by doing nothing.

WaluigiTime64

Granted... sort of. Turns out I'm a clickbait ad that automatically installs Bonzi Buddy onto your computer.

I wish I was good at strategy games.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Hero of Trains

You're great at them, but any you get are spontaneously destroyed by a time vortex.

I wish I knew how to arrange things.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

E. Gadd Industries

Granted, but you lack any means of arranging said things.

I wish to see the Olympic Games in person one day...
-The Sign Painter

Mfw I help an Italian plumber fall into the abyss while he was shouting something about red coins

[close]

Sebastian

Granted, but you're a participant.

I wish I could pause time for everyone except me.

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Sebastian on August 24, 2016, 07:05:16 AMGranted, but you're a participant.
<ignore this> And??? How is that a bad thing? Sure, I'd get destroyed, BUT IT'S THE BLIPPING OLYMPICS
-The Sign Painter

[close]