Ironic Wish Granting The Sequel

Started by FSM-Reapr, July 28, 2012, 07:20:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Maelstrom on May 23, 2016, 04:22:35 AMYou only can morph into a potato, and it's a one-way trip
11/10

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 23, 2016, 01:12:53 PMI wish I always won
Granted. You become corrupt with power and are eventually taken down by a group of deadly assassins.

I wish for MAGIC (I'll let you interpret that as you wish)!!!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Trainer Ave

granted but your magic only allows you to cause temporary blindness in yourself haha

i wish to own my own planet (that supports life)
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

braix

Granted, but its conditions only support single-cell organisms

I wish I can finish the stack of homework due tomorrow that I've been procrastinating on for the past month. And also to still have time to cram to pass the Spanish quiz tomorrow on stuff I never learned.
killmenow.png
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

Quote from: braixen1264 on May 23, 2016, 03:06:17 PMI wish I can finish the stack of homework due tomorrow that I've been procrastinating on for the past month. And also to still have time to cram to pass the Spanish quiz tomorrow on stuff I never learned.
it happens.  You hate your life.

I wish that my wisdom teeth were never taken out
unmotivated

braix

not granted. wishes dont work like that

I wish I got sick today
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Trainer Ave

granted you then die

i wish for a victorian style house
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

BrainyLucario

Granted. When you get it, however, you find that it's infested with termites and collapses on itself.

I wish I had 10 wishes
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

braix

Granted. You may never use them.

I wish real life had background music

Maelstrom

Granted. Have fun listening to What Does the Fox Say on an infinite loop.

I wish for this topic to end.

BrainyLucario

Granted. This topic just ended in an alternate universe.

I wish that Pokemon were real
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Trainer Ave

granted but much like the dinosaurs they are extinct

i wish i didn't wake up every night at 2 in the morning
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

E. Gadd Industries

Granted, but now you wake up at 2:30 in the morning.

I wish that I can have time to do what I want to do over the summer as opposed to CONSTANTLY having chores.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

braix

Granted. You have the time to do what you want, but you fall into a coma and are unable to do anything in that time.

I wish it was Friday

mikey

Granted, Wednesday is now called Friday but still comes in the middle of the week

I wish I was motivated to finish my schoolwork
unmotivated

Dudeman

Granted. You're motivated, but you still don't do it.

I wish I was a chick magnet.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book