News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Ironic Wish Granting The Sequel

Started by FSM-Reapr, July 28, 2012, 07:20:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf

Granted. There's no suck person called NoS, instead there's someone called Nocturne of Shadow ;)

I wish I got a pile of gold that's periodic code is AU and it appears right in front of me right now without disappearing by some random bullshit.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

AwesomeYears

Granted, it disappears by some random horse crap.

I wish I could unban ThatGamer

Yugi

Wolf

Quote from: Yugi on January 27, 2015, 05:59:19 PMNot granted.
LOL that was cold  :D :D

Oh and BTW granted. But it vaporized right away.

I wish for nothing.

The_Subjective_Thought

Granted.

You are now in a vacuum.

I wish for diamonds on the soles of my shoes.
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

braix

Granted. They stab your feet and you die.

I wish for Challenger rank in LoL.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Wolf

Granted. But Rito disables your acc because you smurfed.

The_Subjective_Thought

See, forgetting your password would be a better one (LP Decay through inactivity). It's not some third party that then stops your wish for shit'n'giggles, it's you screwing up and negating your wish.

I wish for one million fireflies.
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

AwesomeYears

Granted, but every time someone sees you, they sing Fireflies (Owl City) and you begin to hate it forever

I wish for wisdom

Dudeman

Granted. You get it Solomon-style which means you end up with 300 wives and 900 concubines. Have fun keeping track of all of them.
Oh, and you write Ecclesiastes.

I wish for a few thousand dollars, a Diet Coke, and a barrel to stuff it all in.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Bespinben

Granted, but you didn't wish for the Coke to come in a can, so now all your money is drenched in it. On the upside, you have a barrel full of Coke now (slightly money-flavored). Have fun.

I wish I could stand spicy food better. Such a gringo.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Wolf

Granted. But you did it by cutting your young and you died.

I wish for money!

The_Subjective_Thought

Congratulations! Good luck explaining to whatever financial enforcer your country has where that money came from!

I wish for less gerrymandering.
POKE IT WITH A STICK.

Dudeman

Granted. Unfortunately, you get the 2016 presidential race in its place.

I wish this thread stays alive for a little while.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

braix

granted. it'll die again though

I wish I wasn't sleepy
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.