News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Ironic Wish Granting The Sequel

Started by FSM-Reapr, July 28, 2012, 07:20:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

It's discovered that cancer is actually the real life form of Pokérus, but is only beneficial to people who play Pokémon. Your musicalness stat increases by 9001 from all your musicalness EVs, and your friend's helpfulness (I don't know) stat increases by the same amount.

I wish life wasn't so annoying sometimes.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Yugi

Granted, Now Life is annoying all the time.

I wish that Sabin doesn't lose in the first round of the torunament.

Kman96

Quote from: SocialFox on October 28, 2012, 10:10:18 PMGranted, Now Life is annoying all the time.

I wish that Sabin doesn't lose in the first round of the torunament.

Granted, he is disqualified before the tournament begins.

I wish I could meet the love of my life.
Party Hard!
[close]

FSM-Reapr

Granted, but now she hates you.

I wish I would beat cancer.

Yugi

Granted, now you have diabetes.

I wish that shouty ads didn't exist.

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

Yugi

I wish that shouty ads didn't exist.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SocialFox on November 01, 2012, 08:05:32 PMI wish that shouty ads didn't exist.
Granted; now, all ads assault your full screen for minutes at a time. No adblock.

I wish to be able to see all the way around the earth.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Zunawe

Granted. Now the only thing you will ever see is the back of your own head.

I wish I wouldn't be so cold all the time.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Yugi

Granted, you burn to death as the Sun is right next to you.

I wish I could use the Phantom Rush

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SocialFox on November 19, 2012, 10:38:15 PMGranted, you burn to death as the Sun is right next to you.

I wish I could use the Phantom Rush
Granted; you are now trapped in a single video game, doomed to "exist" only when a player turns the game on.

I wish to be able to look around with my super-vision. :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

Granted, but your vision is x-ray vision and you've been locked in a room full of men.

I wish for a bow and arrow.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on November 25, 2012, 08:41:44 AMGranted, but your vision is x-ray vision and you've been locked in a room full of men.

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on November 01, 2012, 09:51:06 PMI wish to be able to see all the way around the earth.
Quote from: Zunawe on November 03, 2012, 10:32:02 AMGranted. Now the only thing you will ever see is the back of your own head.
...:P Ok then...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Zunawe

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on November 25, 2012, 08:41:44 AMGranted, but your vision is x-ray vision and you've been locked in a room full of men.

Granted, you shoot yourself in the knee.

I wish for a genie that doesn't grant wishes ironically.

@BDS Because if you see all the way around the earth all the time if you look directly in front of you, you'll never see anything but yourself.

I program things

Waddle Bro

I'm your genie. And oops, that was your last wish.

I wish I could buy Minecraft. :(