Main Menu

Ironic Wish Granting The Sequel

Started by FSM-Reapr, July 28, 2012, 07:20:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

the dead of night in india is midday here
unmotivated

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: Dekkadeci on September 02, 2016, 08:12:00 PMI said dead of night local time. Yup, that's India at 3:00 AM.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on September 02, 2016, 08:14:44 PMthe dead of night in india is midday here
I believe you're still misreading it.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

mikey

Quote from: Dekkadeci on September 02, 2016, 04:08:17 PMGranted. Now move to India and start fixing computers in the dead of night (local time). Those Indians are pretty tech-savvy and want their computers fixed before they wake up, after all!
before they wake up means I'll be working overnight, and since india is 12/.5 hours away it'll feel like I'm working in the day/afternoon/evening
unmotivated

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: Dekkadeci on September 02, 2016, 04:08:17 PMNow move to India and start fixing computers in the dead of night (local time). Those Indians are pretty tech-savvy and want their computers fixed before they wake up, after all!
What I think she's saying is that now you're in India. The addition of "local time" just makes things more confusing than they should be.
Patiently waiting to be proven wrong lol.
Actually, I have absolutely no idea what she's trying to say
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

mikey

yes.  If I'm in india, working overnight, to me, it feels like I'm working midday because that's what my body is used to
unmotivated

Trainer Ave

Quote from: Dekkadeci on September 02, 2016, 08:12:00 PMI wish I knew what that image of Japanese Muppets is supposed to be doing on this website.

Granted but they take it down as soon as you know.

because you know way too much
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

Mfw I help an Italian plumber fall into the abyss while he was shouting something about red coins

[close]

cashwarrior1

Trainer Ave

Granted you receive a taco but it's already been chewed

I WISH FOR AN INFINITE AMOUNT OF WISHES
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Dudeman

Granted, but you lose the ability to actually think of things to wish for.

I wish that I had a sword.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

EFitTrainr

Granted, but you realize it's actually my dick in diguise
I like food.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Granted. You now have an 8 inch penis looking thing.

I wish my Algebra 2 homework would complete itself.
what is shitpost

Trainer Ave

Granted but only after you do 999/1000 of it

I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish but if you wish the wish the witch wishes I won't wish the wish you wish to wish.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Dekkadeci

Granted. The witch now wishes for everything, so you get locked out of wishing for anything.

(Wishing for a Diglett was a reference to one of shadowkirby's previous avatars, which replaced a sword with a Diglett.)

I wish that smartphones wouldn't get so hot. (Why does every smartphone I've ever owned have a tendency to get too hot to touch?)