pastaboyfellas cello duet arrangements NEW! Midis!

Started by pastaboyfella, July 27, 2012, 02:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pastaboyfella

I'm Sorry.

Mayor Duffy

Ive never been a strings guy but those sound really  good! great work.
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be..

universe-X

As a cello player, I shall come here more often.

pastaboyfella

i have many more in a couple days!  (very busy!)

wariopiano

I love kammy koopas theme. could u do it?

pastaboyfella

pastaboyfella

Hi,
I'm Pastaboyfella's Dad and I have bad news.
Pastaboyfella or Brett Stevenson died at the age of 14 in a car wreck at 6:15 p:m today.
This is pastaboyfella's last post.

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: pastaboyfella on August 02, 2012, 07:18:04 PMHi,
I'm Pastaboyfella's Dad and I have bad news.
Pastaboyfella or Brett Stevenson died at the age of 14 in a car wreck at 6:15 p:m today.
This is pastaboyfella's last post.

If this is any form of joke, it isn't funny.

If not, my deepest condolences to PBF's family.  I truly am sorry for your loss.  I'm also sorry the community here didn't get to know him for longer than we did.  I'll be praying for your family.

EFitTrainr

Kinda going to call BS on this one.
AND NOW
For the Layton-esque reason why.
1. If he had died in a car wreck, he most likely would've been in a car with his family, seeing as how in most locations you have to be 16 or older to drive. Therefore, how would his dad have been able to post this?
2. Why the hell would they have posted this on a freakin' forum. Honestly. FB would be one thing, but some obscure forum? Nope. Even if it were true, how would they know to find his submission thread?
3. Lol his arrangements are gone. His "Dad" edited the post. That doesn't make sense.
BAM.

*disclaimer*If the kid really did die, sorry*end disclaimer*
I like food.

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: shadowkirby on August 02, 2012, 08:14:21 PMKinda going to call BS on this one.
AND NOW
For the Layton-esque reason why.
1. If he had died in a car wreck, he most likely would've been in a car with his family, seeing as how in most locations you have to be 16 or older to drive. Therefore, how would his dad have been able to post this?

O_o  Have you never been in a car with somebody other than your family?

KefkaticFanatic

Yea this looks sketch as hell, especially given that the initial post was edited.  Theories could be made but how about this topic just gets locked unless I get a PM convincing me otherwise.

me irl
[close]