Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Kman96

K-NiGhT, yours sounds AWESOME.
Party Hard!
[close]

Jub3r7

Concerto in D Minor! no.20

Past - The Empress: Practicality and possibly common sense lead to increase in comfort or pleasure. Maybe woman involved?????
Present - King of Pentacles: The abundance in your past leads to reliability and stability in your present.
Future - Ten of Wands: gg. You take on a burden, and there's going to be hard work involved. Definitely contrasts with "royalty" cards in your past and present.

You've been able to take things easy for a while, all things considered, and now you've been able to take control for yourself. You will start taking on more and more responsibilities, but try not to over-encumber yourself.

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Jub3r7

reading for nebbles.

Past - Ten of Swords: Someone else made the decision for you, whether you liked it or not.
Present - King of Wands: You know where you're headed, and you don't doubt your ability to succeed.
Future - Page of Cups: Communicating emotions is important, and you know it. You will help others to get their feelings across.

You are changing as a person, shifting from feeling helpless to having a confidence that will later allow to you to bring joy to others.

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Bubbles

I don't mean to add to your long list but apparently I never signed up ^^; I'd love a reading though

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

hm... my reading sounds pretty accurate, actually.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel