News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Jub tries Tarot

Started by Jub3r7, July 25, 2012, 10:20:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

Three fates reading for SFK!

Past - Six of Cups: There was something that you were worried about, were you maybe ignoring the obvious????
Present - Four of Pentacles: Right now you're holding back and conserving your energy. This isn't always a bad thing, but it probably gives you a sense of security.
Future - Five of Pentacles: You will have trouble continuing in the future, possibly due to bad luck or a lack of perception. It's important that you don't give up and try your best when it comes!
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Jub3r7

(the first and third card are supposed to be upside down, aka reversed)

Past - The Lovers (Reversed): There was a division between you and another that prevented unity.
Present - The Chariot: You have finally found a path to take and will only maintain it with persistence.
Future - King of Wands (Reversed): If you aren't careful, you will lose your focus and won't get either of the things you had in mind.

edit: Oh yeah this was for Ruto
e2: Images changed so they are actually displayed in reverse like I drew them.

SuperFireKirby

Ruto, I didn't know you had formed Social Links with Chie and Rise.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

Quote from: Jub3r7 on June 23, 2013, 01:27:51 AM   
(the first and third card are supposed to be upside down, aka reversed)

Past - The Lovers (Reversed): There was a division between you and another that prevented unity.
Present - The Chariot: You have finally found a path to take and will only maintain it with persistence.
Future - King of Wands (Reversed): If you aren't careful, you will lose your focus and won't get either of the things you had in mind.

edit: Oh yeah this was for Ruto

This is strangely specific to my situation right now :o

Since it's kind of awkward to describe it here, I won't. Lol.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Yugi

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 23, 2013, 01:41:09 PMRuto, I didn't know you had formed Social Links with Chie and Rise.
Too bad, you haven't started a Social Link with Yukiko yet.

BOYSBOYSBOYSBOYSBOYSBOYSBOYSBOYSBOYSBOYS

Jub3r7

Reading for Mr. Morello?

Past - The Star: Your awareness of your situation and your willingness to engage has led you to...
Present - Six of Swords: end a situation and to move on from a cycle you were stuck in.
Future - Nine of Cups: You will gain the advantage and probably make good money.

Jub3r7

Reading for Roz~

Past - Seven of Wands: Determination and momentum in the situation allowed you to succeed and overcome the problem.
Present - Six of Swords: Finally the boat is sailing and the cycle you may have been stuck in has ended. Now you are waiting.
Future - Temperance: Your good patience will lead you to balance, allowing things to mix that may have seemed impossible before. Circumstances might change but you will get used to it.

Summing it up, you were determined to escape something and now that you've finally done it, you wait for the next part to come. Patience will allow you to enjoy yourself and endure things that you might normally consider problems.

Roz~

Wow, that's actually pretty accurate!
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Jub3r7

Reading for Mrs. Etfroxx:

Past - Nine of Pentacles: You were satisfied with something you accomplished and your hard work was rewarded.
Present - Eight of Wands: You are currently traveling or have the intent to travel, which is now a possibility due to your past efforts.
Future - Ace of Swords: You will arrive at your destination or your next goal, but there might be more opposition on your quest. :O

Your merit was finally awarded with freedom and you plan to use that freedom to get you places; that trip will be a success, although there might be opposition either on the way or after you get there.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Jub3r7

reading for otso

Past - Five of Cups: You lost something, distracting from what you still had going for you.
Present - The Hermit: You're searching for an answer or idea, at the cost of SOME kind of isolation going on here, maybe not social. idk
Future - Queen of Wands: Outgoing person in your life helps you develop an idea. determination is key????

To summarize, bad things happened, you're looking for a solution or another path to take, and someone is going to help you find that path. But don't take my word for it, the someone could be you for all I know.

FSM-Reapr

Suprisingly accurate
Jub is a wizard
and a handsome one at that plus he has the most gorgeous voice
like I was all hamina hamina drooling in the Skype call with him
true story

*vanishes*

Yugi

Jub3r7

hppy b-day k-night

Past - Ace of Wands: You took on a new challenge or set new goals for yourself.
Present - Six of Swords: You are pushing forward, breaking a cycle and leaving a situation.
Future - Seven of Wands: Your momentum will get you places, and resoluteness will help to keep you there (because there will be challenges.)

With a seed of new endeavors, you are moving onward and when you get where you're going, you will take a stand against new obstacles that come your way.