Jub tries Tarot

Started by Jub3r7, July 25, 2012, 10:20:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

If your religion does not tolerate Tarot readings, this thread is not for you!

I did a three fates reading for Slowpokemon!
Past - Six of Pentacles: [12:44:13 AM] Jub: [12:34:37 AM] Jub: So, in your past, you probably got something good that you deserved.
Present - Two of Pentacles: [12:38:50 AM] Jub: Meaning for the present: After the gift from your past, your life is probably more stable now
Future - The Devil: [12:41:50 AM] Jub: Anyways, your future: There will be forces tempting you into obsession, which could lead to fear and hate! Don't let that happen, okay? :(

Also, excuse my modest descriptions because I'm new to this!
[12:39:46 AM] Jordan Knapp: well
[12:39:49 AM] Jordan Knapp: that was enlightening

o.o
1. SFK
2. Ruto
3. Kefka
4. Roz
5. ETF
6. K-Night
7. Concerto
8. Nebbles
9. Saria
10. MaestroUGC
11. FSM
12. Winter
13. Kman
14. Dude
15. Yugi
16. Bubbles
17. BlackDragonSlayer
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

Sir Jub, I demand to be tarotted!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

I did a reading for Mashi.  :o
Past - The Sun: [1:20:10 AM] Jub: In your past, you had enough freedom to allow yourself to master stuff and uh then your happiness resulted from it
Present - Six of Cups: [1:23:17 AM] Jub: Your present: You are enjoying life and recalling fond memories of the past.
Future - The Tower: [1:30:11 AM] Jub: In your future, you will make a decision that will lead to unexpected events and possible catastrophe; you'll want to try to undo the decision, but I trust that you will be able to pull yourself out from the situation you're in.

[1:30:33 AM] Jub: You'll wish you made a different decision, represented by the Page of Wands:
[1:33:19 AM] Jub: The alternate path you wanted to take would have led to news or information that would define your later decisions!
[1:33:43 AM] Jub: Or maybe you wanted the alternate path to be news or information that would lead to a different decision.

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

ETFROXX

SlowPokemon

I TOLD you this would be popular! ;D
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Saria

Wow, everybody is doing this. D: I'll join too, then.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Jub3r7

Jub does a reading for himself I guess.

Past - Five of Swords: Something may have been gained due to unfairness or greed, at the cost of others.
Present - Wheel of Fortune: Random events may create an element of sudden change that could either help or hinder me, leading to...
Future - Queen of Cups: A person in life who is honest and kind, I might learn from them more about love and beauty.

MaestroUGC

...eh, why not. Sign me up.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Jub3r7

A reading for the user KaiOfKings aka my brother and I'm pretty sure he has 0 posts.

Past - The World: In your past you may have reached a result you were satisfied with.
Present - The Hanged Man: You are letting go of past inclinations and opening up your mind to new wisdom.
Future - The Lovers: Using the knowledge you are learning right now, you'll reach a state of harmony and find your true calling.