TWG XXXVI SOS Brigade Member Sign Ups: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Started by Jub3r7, July 25, 2012, 08:22:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardflip? (Roles are revealed upon death.)

YES PLEASE.
6 (42.9%)
ew cardflip why
4 (28.6%)
Either way is fine.
4 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 14

vermilionvermin

If you're reading this and aren't sure what to say, please provide an opinion on this.  I'd like Jub to be able to start as soon as possible, so if you're not sure what to do now, say what you think of an eleven-person game with two wolves and cardflip!

MaestroUGC

I just want to get the game off the ground, I could care less about card-flips and wolf count.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Jub3r7

It starts Monday 9 PM EST for those of you who wanted to know.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

universe-X

Bubbles

vermilionvermin

Unfortunately, it is.  If you'd like, you can follow the current game and replace in if someone doesn't have the time to play.  I'd suggest reading it anyways because it's always a good idea to read one game before joining your first.  It's up to Jub3r7, but I don't see any problem with you posting a placeholder post so that you can get notifications on it.  It's definitely the best way to prepare for your first game.

Bubbles

Haha good idea. I have little to no idea of how to play this game, and I was hoping to find an open one to join

FSM-Reapr

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

FSM-Reapr

Mashi

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on August 09, 2012, 11:18:56 PMHaha good idea. I have little to no idea of how to play this game, and I was hoping to find an open one to join
Well, have you at least read the rules?  As spitllama stated, shadowkirby has left, so you can take his spot.  If you're still having trouble understanding the game, we would be happy to help you, so don't worry about playing poorly or anything.

Bubbles

Yea I think I know the rules. But if the game already started, how do I join?

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Mashi

Yes, what MaestroUGC said.  Jub3r7 will tell you shadowkirby's Role and you will be replacing him as a Player.

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]