News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Kelsey and Eric's Adventures in Alyos! (DISCUSSION)

Started by Kman96, July 23, 2012, 09:27:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do YOU think should be the Champion Battle Theme??

"Battle! Team Aqua/Magma Team Leader" (Ruby & Sapphire)   (link)
7 (70%)
"Battle! Gym Leader (Kanto)" (HeartGold and SoulSilver)   (link)
1 (10%)
"Battle! Champion" (Black and White)  (link)
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: May 04, 2013, 09:34:12 AM

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Kman96

OFFICIAL (COMPLETED) CONCEPT ART GET!!!

*Disclaimer: I did not draw these. They are all the work of Shadowkirby. However, I did color the original logo one. I like coloring. Also, more are on the way.

I colored this one :3

Shadowkirby drew and colored this one as sort of a trailer. Cool beans.
Party Hard!
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Waddle Bro

Quote from: K-NiGhT on December 06, 2012, 09:52:26 PMTHAT'S FREAKIN AWESOME
this

also:
They stole your artwork. D:

Kman96

So, nothing big, I've updated a bit of the soundtrack, but currently I'm working on something I feel that I should have put out a while ago:

A descriptive post (probably in the first post of this page, like K-Night's) that encompasses pretty much everything I've delivered so far; Links, images, location descriptions/explanations/location PICS (yes, that's right, I'm posting actual images of these places- some may be fibbed, but you won't be able to tell, now will you?), The soundtrack listing, and probably a lot more. Definitely the map when I finish it. If I finish it. I can't stop adding so many things to it...There's SO much to explore. OMG.

There is much to look forward to! I most likely won't continue work on Episode One until I finish the aforementioned post. Sorry :/
Party Hard!
[close]

Kman96

NEWS!

I have mapped out the Seasons of this series, so now I know how far this story will go. Each season will have an arc, or an underlying plot line that will carry throughout the season (like in shows such as Doctor Who),  so be watching for them and see if you can figure out what they are!

I'm afraid I cannot reveal the developments of the plot, or the arcs, because they give away WAAAAYY too many spoilers that I guarantee will be well worth the wait. Trust me.
Party Hard!
[close]

Mandrew!

Kman96

Quote from: Mandrew! on December 17, 2012, 05:17:08 PMKelsey wht route did you need a soundtrack for?

Route 17.^^^ Be sure to look at the listing vvv to see what tracks I've already used. I've had a tough time deciding on what route/etc theme to use for it. It's the LAST TRACK!Nice profile pic, by the way.

Other than that, I also did a major update of the Soundtrack, even finalizing most of the landscapes! Say hello to our resident Volcano, Mt. Totter, as well as our local nature preserve (besides the Safari Zone), Normany Fields, with it's famous peak, Velidan Mountain! There are many more changes and renaming, and once I figure out what to do for Route 17, I'll have to force myself to retain all current songs, so that I don't drive myself (or you guys) insane. Please, Enjoy!
Party Hard!
[close]

Mandrew!

Awesome can you post the updated soundtrack for me?

Mandrew!

or

the classic s.s. aqua is what i think should be route 17's song :)

Kman96

I think I can verifiably say this- The Soundtrack is complete! Everything is in order of how Eric and I will come by it in the story, so you can easily follow along. I am planning on creating a playlist on my YouTube Channel of each song, with a backdrop of a real-life picture of said location/song. Should be cool.

Another thing is that Shadowkirby and I have chosen our teams for the upcoming series, and I do believe it will be a wild ride. I'm also working very hard on the location descriptions that I will include on the big post I mentioned is coming last month. Things are going quite smoothly! Today, I should hope, that after I finish some homework, I might do some coloring on Concept art, and maybe have that up later this week! :D
Party Hard!
[close]

EFitTrainr

secret surprise coming soon!
So secret that not even kman knows what it is!!
I like food.

Kman96

Quote from: shadowkirby on January 12, 2013, 07:56:56 PMsecret surprise coming soon!
I approve. GREATLY. I'll give no hints besides one.

Shadowkirby has succeeded where Jub3r7 has failed.
Unexpectedly, too, might I add.

On another note- those drawings I finished have been done since the day after I posted that...my dad has failed to allow me to scan them yet :( Will be up soon, though. Don't worry. There's even a few subtle references to Gen 1 just by looking at the characters, too! :D
Party Hard!
[close]

Mandrew!

Quote from: shadowkirby on January 12, 2013, 07:56:56 PMsecret surprise coming soon!

ooo i like secrets!! haha