News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Kelsey and Eric's Adventures in Alyos! (DISCUSSION)

Started by Kman96, July 23, 2012, 09:27:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do YOU think should be the Champion Battle Theme??

"Battle! Team Aqua/Magma Team Leader" (Ruby & Sapphire)   (link)
7 (70%)
"Battle! Gym Leader (Kanto)" (HeartGold and SoulSilver)   (link)
1 (10%)
"Battle! Champion" (Black and White)  (link)
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: May 04, 2013, 09:34:12 AM

K-NiGhT

Quote from: shadowkirby on January 12, 2013, 07:56:56 PMsecret surprise coming soon!
So secret that not even kman knows what it is!!
intriguing post is intriguing.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Bubbles

Kman96

We (Me, Bubbles, and indirectly Shadowkirby) have been working on a project so sekrit that it probably won't be revealed for months. I don't think so, anyway...we shall see.

I guess I could give you a hint though...take a GOOOOOOD look at the concept art... :3
Party Hard!
[close]

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Kman96 on January 22, 2013, 08:46:48 PMWe (Me, Bubbles, and indirectly Shadowkirby) have been working on a project so sekrit that it probably won't be revealed for months. I don't think so, anyway...we shall see.

I guess I could give you a hint though...take a GOOOOOOD look at the concept art... :3
YOU GUYS ARE MAKING BACON
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Mandrew!

does it have to do something with torchic, treecko, and/or mud kip!?

Bubbles

Kman96

Here we are! Finally, my dad scanned these last few drawings that I've had ready for OVER A MONTH NOW!

MORE COMPLETED CONCEPT ART GET!

Once again, my friends, I have a collection of drawings by Shadowkirby himself, yet I have colored (except the last one. That's all him). Please enjoy!

Before Shadow drew this, we hadn't picked our starters...looks like I'm starting with Cyndaquil :P SPOILERS! xD

Oh...look at Pikachu's balloons! Those colors remind you of anything?? ::)

Check out Mandrew in his snazzy-ish get up! I based his coloring off of a familiar pattern, if you haven't noticed... ::)

Hehehe...I added a spoiler in this one. Too bad no one will be able to guess it! Mwahahahaha....

I hope you lieked them all!
Party Hard!
[close]

Bubbles

I cant get over how accurate those drawings of you are Kman XD I would say the same about shadowkirby but I've hardly ever seen him smile... :P

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

EFitTrainr

Kman and I just spent like 1.5 hours brainstorming for this...

IT'S GONNA BE

LEGEN

WAIT FOR IT

DARY
I like food.

Kman96

HAH. reply #69 ^^^ ;)

yes, folks, we did a large discussion over the last period, and planned a lot. I am quite excited on the progress. While nothing is apparently going on, there has been much discussion and debate behind the scenes. I'm still working on prepping the descriptions, the youtube clips, and even the SOUNDTRACK needs to be remodeled! but, in result of that, shadowkirby has offered to compose something to use in replacement of our themes! sooo....other than his sekrit project, that is moving along.

I'm not promising anything to be posted anytime soon- there's a lot left to do. One of my biggest snags I've found is that I still haven't decided on an Elite 4 roster yet... ::) So there's THAT...but the tension is building, as I can hardly wait to continue on this would-be masterpiece.

Patience is a virtue. :)

EDIT: HAH! Legendary. No pun intended. lol
Party Hard!
[close]

EFitTrainr

I like food.

FSM-Reapr

EFitTrainr

I'm feeling like Season one's going to be ready soon!
I like food.

EFitTrainr

Surprise!
There will be merchandise for this series!
I need to see how many people are interested in buying, first.
There are 3 things available for preorder!
Figurines! (Season 1: Eric, Kelsey, (Eric's Pokemon 1) (Eric's Pokemon 2) (Kelsey's Pokemon 1) (Kelsey's Pokemon 2)
The Art of Kelsey and Eric's Adventures in Alyos! (A book featuring official artwork by Bubbles and shadowkirby!)
Kelsey's and Eric's Adventures in Alyos! Book 1 (All the episodes from season one in comic format!)
(TO BE REVEALED)

Preorders of the art book will be accepted until July 1st, 2013.

The figurines, the comic, and the art book will ship after the completion of season 1.

Feel free to ask questions!
I like food.