News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Great NSM Zelda Adventure! (Discussion)

Started by EFitTrainr, July 23, 2012, 04:23:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NasiDe

Quote from: K-NiGhT on July 23, 2012, 05:31:01 PMBut Ganondorf is an NSM-Member now D:
Well, this is interesting, considering I'm the admin. of NSM's old Zelda RPG.

Olimar12345

Quote from: shadowkirby on July 23, 2012, 04:23:28 PMKman and I shall be writing this epic story. It takes place after Ocarina of Time, in the "Link fails" timeline.
We need zoras, gorons, kokiri, dekus, hylians, and terminians. It will be an alternate Reality of both Ocarina, and Majora's Mask.
so, without further ado, GOGOGO!!!

I don't get this. Doesn't the failure timeline go to Alttp-not MM?

Whatevs. count me in. Zora, plz.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

EFitTrainr

Well, even in an alternate timeline, wouldn't Majora's Masks events still happen?
I like food.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

EFitTrainr

I like food.

the_last_sheikah

If Link dies, Link to the past occurs, MM happens when link is returned to the past as a child after killing ganon.

So, technically, MM would still occur, but no hero would appear, and the moon falls with no resistance.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Olimar12345

The "hero fails" doesn't occur unless the hero fails. The other two do happen at the same time, tho.
Quote from: the_last_sheikah on July 23, 2012, 08:48:33 PMIf Link dies, Link to the past occurs, MM happens when link is returned to the past as a child after killing ganon.

So, technically, MM would still occur, but no hero would appear, and the moon falls with no resistance.
This is incorrect. The timeline has two splits in it, the success and the failure. The success then splits into two, thus totaling to 3 endings. If you fail, only the failure timeline occurs.

the_last_sheikah

The hero does fail in this story though, and termina is an alternate universe, so it exists, but by this time in the story, its been destroyed.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Olimar12345

When link travels to the future in oot, he only returns to the past after he successfully defeats Ganon. If he travels to the future and dies, then by that time the Majora's Mask adventure would've already pased. It happens as he's a kid.

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

the_last_sheikah

Yes, but regardless of whether link goes there or not, it exists, and s*** goes down.  Its still there, but in ruins.

EFitTrainr

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on July 23, 2012, 09:09:39 PMYes, but regardless of whether link goes there or not, it exists, and s*** goes down.  Its still there, but in ruins.
That's actually part of the story.
I like food.

the_last_sheikah

Olimar12345

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on July 23, 2012, 09:09:39 PMYes, but regardless of whether link goes there or not, it exists, and s*** goes down.  Its still there, but in ruins.
I find it hard to believe that a catastrophe as great as the moon crashing into the planet wouldn't cause global chaos, and with Termina and Hyrule not too far away fom each other(a kid got there an horseback!), how do you explain 6 more zelda games?

the_last_sheikah

He fell into it via rift in time and space.  Alternate dimension, end of story.(Or rather, the beginning)