V2W: Video Game Villains (Ganondorf Wins!)

Started by Spyro, July 14, 2012, 05:03:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Fun fact: Ganondorf has only been in half of the games of the Zelda series. :o
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Dudeman

Including. I was kinda shocked when I figured that out. I mean, the big baddie is only in half the games? :o
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Zunawe

Well, if you think about it a lot of the handhelds didn't seem to have much to do with Ganon. Console games seem to have much more of a line following Ganon. Especially after the introduction of. . . a specific character in Skyward Sword (don't want to ruin it for anybody). He'll always be the central villain. I feel like anything without him is where Link decides to go off on a random adventure after saving the world from him. (i.e. Majora's Mask)

Still surprising a little though, yes.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

fabbemannen

Quote from: Zunawe on August 10, 2012, 08:04:22 PMWell, if you think about it a lot of the handhelds didn't seem to have much to do with Ganon.
I liked how they did it in Oracle of Ages and Seasons where Twinrowa resurrects Ganon as the final FINAL boss (ssbb <3) at the end of the linked second playthrough. Skyward Spoiler Not to different from a certain thing you mentioned about Skyward Sword