News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

V2W: Video Game Villains (Ganondorf Wins!)

Started by Spyro, July 14, 2012, 05:03:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

Ganondorf: 1
Hades: 2

How come NOW you get rid of the parenthesis...? -_-
Bulbear! Blueflower999

DonValentino

Ganondorf: 2
Hades: 32

I wish I could vote for both, but I'll go for the King of Evil. Sorry Hades, you're badass too. :P

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: WarioMan98 on August 07, 2012, 06:08:56 AMGanondorf: 2
Hades: 32

I wish I could vote for both, but I'll go for the King of Evil.
>:O

You should of voted for the God of Evil!!!

Spyro

Quote from: blueflower999 on August 07, 2012, 05:21:07 AMGanondorf: 1

How come NOW you get rid of the parenthesis...? -_-
I figured everyone knows by now. :P

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

DonValentino

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on August 07, 2012, 06:11:59 AM>:O

You should of voted for the God of Evil!!!

Analyzing both Ganondorf and Hades, I prefer Ganondorf. Doesn't matter if Hades is the god of evil or not, I care about the character.
1) Ganondorf has an awesome background story while Hades has none. This is the main reason I voted for Ganondorf.
      1.1) Ganondorf is a more "worked" villain, I mean, he has more details, his personality is like more and more "polished" with time while we don't know anything about Hades besides he is the God if the Underworld and his personality and the character himself are not as perfected as Ganondorf's.
2) Ganondorf did the impossible and fulfilled very ambitious plans in order to gain more power, while Hades just sends his minions to do bad things.
      2.1) Ganondorf's tactics are even more calculated than Hades'.
3) Ganondorf is more intelligent than Hades.

But I must say that Hades is more sarcastic and sadistic, tbh.

Music44

Ganondorf: 4

Yup, I am voting for Ganondorf.  ;D

BlackDragonSlayer

Ganondorf: 5

Ganon in OoT is rather simple, but difficult. Ganon in the original Legend of Zelda is plain sadistic (I only emerging victorious in one heart).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Spyro

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

Zunawe

Hades is funny to listen to while you're fighting his minions. His battle is basically just shooting weak spots and dodging. He has really no tactics and just sends out minions and bosses randomly. Ganondorf has a carefully-laid-out plan every time, his battles usually require you to find a vulnerability by using his own attacks against him. If there are phases in the battle, they are drastically different.

As a villain, Ganondorf is better. Hades is playful and a little ignorant.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Spyro

And Ganondorf has had more games. More developed character

Zunawe

Basically every villain has more games than Hades.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things