News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Moments That Ought To Be Shared

Started by JDMEK5, July 13, 2012, 02:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDMEK5

Here's where you post stories of yourself, or someone you know that are funny, sad, or just straight out awesome.
To kick us off, I'll start (of course).

I was at the International Music Camp a few weeks ago, and this epic thing that I'll never forget, happened.

It was at the dining hall (basically just a cafeteria that we ate every meal in for the whole week).
First thing in the morning, you go to the dining hall to have breakfast and you stand in line until they open the doors. There's two doors, two symmetrical sides to the building, and therefore, two lines. One on the left and right.

So I sat there in line one day for breakfast (I believe it was), and the guy standing between the lines to open the doors when the time came, was wearing a shirt that bore this image:

So, I (being the musician that I was) pulled out my harmonica and played it right then and there.
I was blended in the right line and wasn't far away so I heard him say out loud: "I heard that!"
He then made me put my hand up and play it again.

That is most definitely one of the most epic things that have ever happened to me so far.

(I'm actually currently listening to a 10-hour loop of that song :P)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

FSM-Reapr

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

KefkaticFanatic

For srs.... this isn't even a forum you can legitimately bump in really .-.

me irl
[close]

Kman96

Shadowkirby and I have been discussing, and I've decided it is time to reveal the truth:

This is not my first forum. Oh yes. I have been involved in another forum before, but it was made by Shadowkirby himself, and he invited me on it. See for yourself the hilarity of our 8th-grade selves...

Oh dear.

Party Hard!
[close]

EFitTrainr

I like food.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Zunawe

Quote from: Kman96 on August 14, 2012, 09:44:41 PMShadowkirby and I have been discussing, and I've decided it is time to reveal the truth:

This is not my first forum. Oh yes. I have been involved in another forum before, but it was made by Shadowkirby himself, and he invited me on it. See for yourself the hilarity of our 8th-grade selves...

Oh dear.

I like the speech style in puzzles.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

Zunawe

On the forum:
"Indeed it is too late for that, for I have 618 picarats!"
"ah, but these are forum picarats which unlock special bonuses on the forum!"
"Ah, quite lovely. How do I earn these special picarats?"

What you would probably say now:
Too late! I already have 618 picarats!
But these are forum picarats that unlock special bonuses.
Cool. How do I get them?

Just noticing a difference. It almost sounded like you were acting?
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SlowPokemon

They were trying to talk like Professor Layton, who is British and quite well educated as well as having an extensive vocabulary.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Zunawe

Ah. I hadn't really looked into the rest. I thought it was Zelda themed.

I program things

Kman96

Quote from: Zunawe on August 15, 2012, 03:00:50 PMOn the forum:
"Indeed it is too late for that, for I have 618 picarats!"
"ah, but these are forum picarats which unlock special bonuses on the forum!"
"Ah, quite lovely. How do I earn these special picarats?"

What you would probably say now:
Too late! I already have 618 picarats!
But these are forum picarats that unlock special bonuses.
Cool. How do I get them?

Just noticing a difference. It almost sounded like you were acting?

Lol I was. And idk if you noticed, but i was Layton...the "Guest" account you see there used to be me, but then I got tired of it once Eric found out it was me. It's quite a funny story...

Quote from: Zunawe on August 15, 2012, 03:05:42 PMAh. I hadn't really looked into the rest. I thought it was Zelda themed.

It was SUPPOSED to...but then other things just kinda happened, so it never got around to being about Zelda.
Party Hard!
[close]