News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

TWG XXXV: Professor Layton Sign Ups!!

Started by Kman96, July 10, 2012, 04:00:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_last_sheikah

IN.  The puzzle aspect will be very interesting, are they puzzles from the games, some random puzzle book, a website, or are you making them up?
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Kman96

I don't feel as though I should answer that question, because my answer could allow some to cheat on the puzzles. Experienced with layton or not, I want everyone to have the same ability to solve these puzzles.
Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

Kman96

Co-host has been decided!! Congrats to blueflower999!! Thanks to both of you for being interested!

Now k-night, SIGN UP! He he
Party Hard!
[close]

K-NiGhT

Actually, i was planning on sitting out this one if i didnt co-host. Sorry :( if you need me as a last resort though, i'm here.

P.S: where's vermverm?
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Dude

FSM-Reapr

I'm somehow waiting this more than I thought.  :D

Kman96

Quote from: Dude on July 11, 2012, 08:37:01 AMIn

Yay, dude!! 3 spots left!!!!

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on July 11, 2012, 08:39:55 AMI'm somehow waiting this more than I thought.  :D
what do you mean by this?
Party Hard!
[close]

Dude

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Kman96 on July 11, 2012, 09:11:15 AMwhat do you mean by this?

It means, that I was yesterday like not-so-excited and now I'm very excited!

Kman96

Come on, guys!!! We have 3 spots left!!
Party Hard!
[close]

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Kman96 on July 12, 2012, 11:56:49 AMCome on, guys!!! We have 3 spots left!!

I had the EXACT same feeling, when I was trying to get people join the Championships. XD

Kman96

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on July 12, 2012, 02:09:38 PMI had the EXACT same feeling, when I was trying to get people join the Championships. XD

Well I'm leaving in two days and I didn't want blue to start the game all by himself... :(

I wanna get this game started ASAP. Any ideas, anyone?
Party Hard!
[close]

FSM-Reapr

Q: I'm leaving 21st. How long is this game going to be?