News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Obscure Gaming Messages

Started by Olimar12345, July 09, 2012, 03:54:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

I just replayed Lil Penguin Lost and threw that damn thing off the edge after getting my star.

Felt good, man.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Olimar12345

Is cave story has taught me anything, it's that you can steal the collest things from old people while they're sleeping.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Jub3r7

I learned from Pokemon that the game is never over, depending on the goals you set for yourself.

One day....
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Jub3r7 on December 10, 2012, 12:12:15 PMI learned from Pokemon that the game is never over, depending on the goals you set for yourself.

One day....
The Entralink never works for me; why can I not connect with anybody else!?!? Does the other person have to be like... right nearby... you?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

the_last_sheikah

Halo 4 taught me that even 7 foot tall space marine super soldiers, who were kidnapped at the age of 6, have feelings.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Nebbles

Tetris has taught me that you'll never get what you need until it's not even useful anymore...

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: Nebbles on December 10, 2012, 07:50:51 PMTetris has taught me that you'll never get what you need until it's not even useful anymore...
:o you just blew my mind
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

MaestroUGC

That's funny, Tetris taught me that everything has a place, no matter how seemingly unfitting it appears.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Dudeman

Punch-Out!! Wii taught me that Japanese can be stereotypical towards themselves.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Zunawe

Quote from: MaestroUGC on December 10, 2012, 07:56:58 PMThat's funny, Tetris taught me that everything has a place, no matter how seemingly unfitting it appears.
Except for the red piece when you're going for a tetris and have a flat layer.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Nebbles

Quote from: MaestroUGC on December 10, 2012, 07:56:58 PMThat's funny, Tetris taught me that everything has a place, no matter how seemingly unfitting it appears.

You must get lucky with tetris because I never get what I need and end up losing...

Yugi

Kingdom Hearts 2 has taught me that sending letters to birds is pefectly fine and has no repercussions.

Toby

If Grand Theft Auto has taught me anything it's that the old ones always have the money!

Shadoninja

Grand Theft Auto has taught me that you can evade the cops by painting your car a different colour.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Toby

Super Mario has taught me that Magic Mushrooms are good for you.