News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

What gives you chills?

Started by JDMEK5, July 07, 2012, 03:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Not must. Nails on a chalkboard isn't all that bad. Metal utensils scratching glass plates is pretty awful though.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Ruto on September 08, 2012, 08:07:20 AMhttp://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=4625.0

You dislike paradoxes? :P You linked to this page of the topic, which linked to this page of the topic, etc. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Ruto

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on September 08, 2012, 10:49:24 AMYou dislike paradoxes? :P You linked to this page of the topic, which linked to this page of the topic, etc. :P

Nope I just pasted the address of an older thread that has the same topic. Kefka ended up merging the threads.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

It's not even close to the same topic though. :/ it would better have been merged with the "Phobias" topic, or deleted altogether. "What Gives You Chills" implies something that you find amazing.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

Hey you started the phobias topic XD That was the one I was thinking of but I didn't go back far enough to find it. The last post was from August 2011...this one is a bit more recent lol.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 08, 2012, 01:38:10 PMIt's not even close to the same topic though. :/ it would better have been merged with the "Phobias" topic, or deleted altogether. "What Gives You Chills" implies something that you find amazing.
It could also mean something you find outright creepy.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Spyro

The squeaking of balloons. It drives me insane! But, I'm way better than I used to be with it.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 08, 2012, 01:38:10 PMIt's not even close to the same topic though. :/ it would better have been merged with the "Phobias" topic, or deleted altogether. "What Gives You Chills" implies something that you find amazing.
OP:
Quote from: JDMEK5 on July 07, 2012, 03:20:48 PMToenails scratching fine concrete, classic scratching chalkboard, and sometimes scratching paper.

You were saying?

On topic: When you're sitting in bed about to go to sleep and suddenly you hear right in your ear the high pitched buzz of a mosquito :<<<

me irl
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 08, 2012, 06:45:52 PMOn topic: When you're sitting in bed about to go to sleep and suddenly you hear right in your ear the high pitched buzz of a mosquito :<<<

Yep; we've had that happen to us a lot these past few weeks. We ended up killing about three of them inside.  X.X
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

MasterProX

The sound of styrofoam.

Man, I hate that so much.

Nebbles

oh GOD the sound of styrofoam is awful. I had an art project which involved styrofoam carving and it was god awful D:
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bespinben

I extremely dislike using portable toilets (e.g. porta potties).

Why? I have a fear that there's some bug hive dwelling at the bottom, and as soon as my droppings hit it, all the bugs will come flying up at my exposed rear.

Yes I'm serious.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Nebbles

Oooh no I hate bugs, a lot - I kind of... always run away from them.

Hey, I've never been stung by a bee, so... it works?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

The Deku Trombonist

Spyro

Quote from: MasterProX on September 09, 2012, 12:16:19 AMThe sound of styrofoam.

Man, I hate that so much.
Me too! When we're putting up Christmas decorations and we always have to pull it out of the box I can't even be in the room.